The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 17 August 2018, 10:13 PM   #1
evo30
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek Rolex AP
Looking for Reference on "jgorman13" :)

May I ask if anyone of you have dealt with "jgorman13" in this forum before? Can share with me your experience pls

Thanks in advance :)
Cheer!
evo30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 August 2018, 01:53 PM   #2
pyous
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116710BLNR
Curious about this as well^^
pyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 August 2018, 03:18 AM   #3
pyous
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116710BLNR
any updates on this?
pyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 August 2018, 03:58 AM   #4
tbonesteak
"TRF" Member

Watch: me go broke!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyous View Post
any updates on this?
He's a new member with like 15 posts. Your due diligence better go way beyond this thread.

Also, and I'm not saying anything negative about this particular seller as I have no clue about him, but an example of how easily a scammer will operate...

Scammer sees this thread, phishes for a login on another TRF account, responds here, tells you to shoot him a PM, etc.. - you've now gotten your reference.

I'm just getting sick of reading about people being scammed by such elementary BS, sorry for the long-winded post.
tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 August 2018, 04:27 AM   #5
Recaro18
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16520
Don’t do it!!
Recaro18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2018, 12:06 AM   #6
evo30
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek Rolex AP
Update : The seller does not agree to what whatapps call or skype to communicate so as to verify his identification and watch. Eventually, I email to update that I will pull off the deal. Seller then emailed and offer me, if I am ok to remit 70% of the fund, and I can remit the balance upon receiving the watch so as to assure me. Didn't the seller realise that, it does not change the fact that, his identification is still in doubt? Funny.

After all, I decided not to proceed with the deal...best part, seller still email me last night, telling me that he is waiting for my confirmation as there are other buyers who are keen on the watch he is selling. I did a search and believe that the thread has been removed by admin as seller did not comply with the requirement of Admin.
evo30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2018, 12:47 AM   #7
Hoopcrazyt8
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo30 View Post
Update : The seller does not agree to what whatapps call or skype to communicate so as to verify his identification and watch. Eventually, I email to update that I will pull off the deal. Seller then emailed and offer me, if I am ok to remit 70% of the fund, and I can remit the balance upon receiving the watch so as to assure me. Didn't the seller realise that, it does not change the fact that, his identification is still in doubt? Funny.

After all, I decided not to proceed with the deal...best part, seller still email me last night, telling me that he is waiting for my confirmation as there are other buyers who are keen on the watch he is selling. I did a search and believe that the thread has been removed by admin as seller did not comply with the requirement of Admin.

The seller was trying to sell on a story where the funds are use to advance the current business, then ask to wire to a unverified business account . All the information doesn’t line up. The pictures sent to me have gps location in State of PA.
Hoopcrazyt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2018, 01:54 AM   #8
LOVINTIME
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonesteak View Post
He's a new member with like 15 posts. Your due diligence better go way beyond this thread.

Also, and I'm not saying anything negative about this particular seller as I have no clue about him, but an example of how easily a scammer will operate...

Scammer sees this thread, phishes for a login on another TRF account, responds here, tells you to shoot him a PM, etc.. - you've now gotten your reference.

I'm just getting sick of reading about people being scammed by such elementary BS, sorry for the long-winded post.
this people... the number he provided me before was 415-890-9210 and name he gave was Jeffrey Gorman never answered.
LOVINTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2018, 02:06 AM   #9
MonBK
Banned

See this thread.

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=623953
MonBK is offline   Reply With Quote