The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 25 March 2022, 04:13 AM   #1
amateurcollector
"TRF" Member

NYC Boutique

I thought I would offer my perspective to local New York or East Coast folks who are interested in visiting.

Over ten years ago, I remember going to the old location (Howard back then was very helpful). The new space is well appointed, but I suggest calling and booking an appointment. I've also visited Miami / Bal Harbour.

I recently visited SJ and he was great - brought in two friends who are super passionate about the brand.

I find sometimes the NYC boutique gets a bad reputation (there was one time I was turned away based on how I was dressed despite having an appointment and wearing my Millenary ) but I've been pleased with the service.

I do wish it was more of a social club like FP Journe. Does anyone know when the AP House NYC is going to open? I'll be visiting the new hotel in Switzerland in May for my birthday and am excited!
amateurcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 March 2022, 04:49 AM   #2
macrowatch
"TRF" Member

Thumbs up on SJ!
macrowatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 March 2022, 08:07 AM   #3
psm11
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP 15500
Quote:
Originally Posted by amateurcollector View Post
I thought I would offer my perspective to local New York or East Coast folks who are interested in visiting.

Over ten years ago, I remember going to the old location (Howard back then was very helpful). The new space is well appointed, but I suggest calling and booking an appointment. I've also visited Miami / Bal Harbour.

I recently visited SJ and he was great - brought in two friends who are super passionate about the brand.

I find sometimes the NYC boutique gets a bad reputation (there was one time I was turned away based on how I was dressed despite having an appointment and wearing my Millenary ) but I've been pleased with the service.

I do wish it was more of a social club like FP Journe. Does anyone know when the AP House NYC is going to open? I'll be visiting the new hotel in Switzerland in May for my birthday and am excited!
Thanks for the info!

Wow, they really turned you away with an appointment on the books and wearing one of their watches? What reason did they give?
psm11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 March 2022, 10:56 AM   #4
thekman
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16610LV
Quote:
Originally Posted by amateurcollector View Post

So you are giving them a good review even though they turned you away whole you had an appointment and were a client of the brand? I have no words.

Follow me www.instagram.com/subs.n.scrubs
thekman is offline   Reply With Quote