The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 21 March 2018, 09:32 PM   #1
goyo
"TRF" Member

FS Tudor 76214 classic Day Date (day-date) with WG fluted bezel

What is for sale here and condition

A very nice Tudor classic 76214 Day date (day-date) with WG fluted bezel.

Please look at the pictures, zoom in them and the macros. If you need or want more pictures, happy to provide, but these are self explanatory of this great watch. This Tudor 76214 datejust day-date is from 2008 with a gorgeous dial and strong lume. Why is she special? This Tudor use the excellent and super comfortable Rolex Datejust mid case with the modern amenities of sapphire crystal and drilled lug holes. This watch is complete as complete goes... Thin as thin goes... And it has a WG fluted bezel as the DateJust. This Tudor comes with a modified ETA, but not just any ETA. Tudor's ETA comes as a Top grade with a modified balance. KIF shock absorbers and a Triovis regulator instead of the regular ETA. Top grade means the balance has a higher grade hairspring, higher grade pallet fork and is regulated to within COSC specs without being COSC certified. Also it is absolutely gorgeous to look at since the movement is ully perlage decorated. Rolex has been using the KIF system for quite some time. Also other brands such as Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, JLC etc have used it. The main difference is that the Incabloc has two contact points on the jewel bearing, whereas KIF has three. What this means is a better equipped to survive harder impacts. The three contact points are also evenly spread so it technically self aligns itself !!! Pretty dang cool.! And by the way, so you don't feel left out because she does not have a "Rolex" movement; the great caliber 3135 has two KIF applications. ! :-)

Package is complete with out and inner box, hang tag, booklets, pillow, and warranty card (expired). All links of the super comfortable and nice Tudor Jubilee bracelet with almost no stretch (see the pics).

I am not a watchmaker and I do not have the tools to check for water resistance, so WR is not guaranteed. The only 'blemish' is that the 1 O'clock lume dot is not there. I got her like that and does not bother me at all, however full disclosure as you know I want always the next torch carrier to be happy. TZ 95% or higher (just some points down because the aforementioned).

What you see in the pictures is what you get, unless stated above otherwise. Always ask, please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Price
$1998.

Trades
Absolutely no trades. Thank you very much, but trade offers will not be entertained. Thank you for your understanding ! ;-)

Payment and shipping
Wire Transfer or Money Order, Bank of America or Chase Quickpay are preferred. I will pay for tracked and fully insured shipping for the value of the sale to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. If you must pay Paypal, please contact me first.

International buyers are always welcomed, however, please contact me to discuss payment details and you will be responsible for tracked shipping and customs at your destination.

References
Click here for feedback. Buy with confidence. I am a long stating member of this community and other important watch forums. Have numerous references here and in other WIS forums for all kind of watches, high end and low end. Happy to provide plenty of references if you need them. I am NOT a watch dealer. I do NOT do this for a living. I am just a WIS that had enjoyed watches all his life. I cannot provide financing. Thank you.

Thank you very much for reading this sale ad, and thank you TRF for the space !

goyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2018, 11:47 PM   #2
goyo
"TRF" Member

Bump, please. I am motivated folks.
Old 24 March 2018, 06:33 AM   #3
goyo
"TRF" Member

Yup... Sold pending funds. Thank you buyer and TRF !