The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 26 November 2022, 11:43 PM   #1
jcatral14
"TRF" Member

Watch: aholic
After market straps for 15720 Diver?

Looking for after market straps for the 15720 Diver. Does one exist? Ted Su says he's working on one. Curious if there is any out there besides him.

HAGWE

jcatral14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2022, 02:47 PM   #2
Fifteen
Banned

What type of strap are you looking for? Leather? I’m waiting for the OEM bracelet if it ever comes out
Fifteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 November 2022, 03:45 AM   #3
Mr Moley
"TRF" Member

I'm in the same boat! I'd like a white, a yellow and a camo for mine (all on rubber) but can't seem to find anyone that does the new quick change straps...please do post up if you find some, as will I
Mr Moley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 December 2022, 03:56 AM   #4
GW44
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP/Rolex
Icon14

Liger straps have offerings for the ROO 43 with the quick change system (see link below) so maybe they have plans for the Diver 42 as well??

https://ligerstraps.com/collections/...-quick-release

GW44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 December 2022, 05:20 AM   #5
VogelPhoenix
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW44 View Post
Liger straps have offerings for the ROO 43 with the quick change system (see link below) so maybe they have plans for the Diver 42 as well??

https://ligerstraps.com/collections/...-quick-release
Interesting. I was wondering if there were any patent etc issues with the quick change system - apparently not.
VogelPhoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2023, 10:47 AM   #6
dbba
"TRF" Member

I was at the AD today, they have new colors now for the new system , I ordered white but I remember they had red or pink, blue, etc
dbba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2023, 04:56 PM   #7
In-N-Out
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbba View Post
I was at the AD today, they have new colors now for the new system , I ordered white but I remember they had red or pink, blue, etc
For the 42 or 43?
In-N-Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2023, 10:57 AM   #8
Burntouttrader
"TRF" Member

My sales told me the 42mm steel bracelet fits on the 15720st - I didn’t believe him and he promptly put it on a display model. If I ever figure out how to upload images here I’ll upload the photo
Burntouttrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2023, 12:03 PM   #9
7sins
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntouttrader View Post
My sales told me the 42mm steel bracelet fits on the 15720st - I didn’t believe him and he promptly put it on a display model. If I ever figure out how to upload images here I’ll upload the photo
Interesting, wonder how long until they update the website with the new straps for their interactive strap pairing.
Richard Mille RG RM030 || Richard Mille RM72ti || AP 26240 50TH Green Royal Oak Chrono || AP Royal Oak Blue JUMBO SS 15202ST || AP ROO Diver Green 15720ST || ♕ Rolex Platinum Daytona Diamond 116506 || Cartier Santos
7sins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2023, 10:36 PM   #10
Roves
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntouttrader View Post
Interesting. I asked that question to both my sales advisor and the Clearwater Service Center and the answer was that the bracelet was not compatible. Looking forward to seeing those pictures!
Roves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2023, 01:55 AM   #11
sechsgang
"TRF" Member

If Horus makes them, thats who Id go with! They are the best aftermarket straps I've used of any of the brands by far.
sechsgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2023, 02:15 AM   #12
Mr Moley
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sechsgang View Post
If Horus makes them, thats who Id go with! They are the best aftermarket straps I've used of any of the brands by far.
They don't do the new quick change style unfortunately
Mr Moley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 August 2023, 06:19 PM   #13
IAT
"TRF" Member

I got the new Royal Oak Offshore Diver 15720ST in blue..

I visited the AD in Dubai and got the XL size navy blue tapered rubber strap.
The strap was actually made for the non-Diver offshore models but it fits perfectly and it has been worn now for over a month now and no complains.

I still cannot post a pic (I will do once I hit the minimum posts) but this is the new authentic interchangeable quick release strap which is tapered and has the two side lines instead of the thicker non-tapered one line in the middle strap which comes on the diver.

It looks beautiful and made the watch a million times wearable, and I have been getting bunch of complements. It feels and wears great especially in XL size which fits my large wrist perfectly.

I, of course, had to purchase the original AP smaller pin (tongue) buckle as well which fits the tapered strap.

The whole deal cost a bit over USD 1,500 which I believe is absolutely worth it.

I wonder when Horus will do this system. They have a reference to the new "interchangeable" AP Offshore straps but they don't seem to have it yet. Would love the camo and more fun colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IAT is offline   Reply With Quote