The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 28 November 2013, 10:05 AM   #1
DAW
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116506
James (7TIIMES70) - A superb purchasing experience!!

I am new to the world of Rolex and TRF. Let me say, I couldn't have asked for a better experience than the one I had with James (7TIIMES70) . Every email and question I sent him was promptly replied to, answered with great detail, professionalism, and courtesy (read: he spent time to type out thoughtful responses as opposed to hurried, one-word answers). As a new and cautious buyer, this is the type of treatment that really gains my trust and in my eyes, sets the top-tier sellers apart from the average ones. I wired the funds yesterday, and FedEx just delivered the watch a couple of hours ago. I am now going to be able to enjoy my new DSSD over the Thanksgiving weekend!!

I highly recommend James as he is a class act-seller, and I would not hesitate in the least bit in conducting a transaction with him again in the future!!
DAW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
7tiimes70