The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 20 September 2018, 06:06 AM   #1
T3F
"TRF" Member

FS: NIB Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph 44mm 26400IO Titanium Full Set

Hi everyone,

Yesterday, I sent funds for this watch. This morning, I received it and briefly tried it on. This afternoon, I'm listing it for sale. I tried to convince myself that this watch would work for me, but it's just too big for my tastes on my child-sized wrist. I'm super bummed, as this is maybe my favorite watch ever from a pure looks standpoint, but it is what it is.

This is a new-in-box Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph 44mm in titanium with a ceramic bezel, and was released at SIHH 2018. This is actually new, as in never, ever worn, still in the plastic shrink-wrap that it was wearing when it left the factory in Le Brassus, not "I wore it a few days but it's basically new." It also comes with the hang tag, international warranty card, inner and outer box, and booklet.

It's lighter than you'd assume given the dimensions, but still has a nice heft to it. The rubber strap is very supple, and I'd bet the watch is very comfortable to wear, although I'll never get to find out.

I'm asking $25,495 net (fine with PayPal and wire transfer) -- shipping and extra strap included -- for this watch, which makes it the cheapest BNIB 26400IO for sale anywhere! I'm open to considering offers, as I want this gone before Saturday, but please be reasonable; this is a very good price -- I know that, you know that, everyone knows that. I'm not trying to make money (and I'm not going to, for the record) off of this watch, I'm just trying to find it a bigger wrist to sit on and free up the funds so that I can get something more suited to my "fun-sized" wrists (maybe a 26mm DJ or a plastic Hello Kitty watch ).

I now have two references -- one from buying (this watch), and one from selling. I can also put you in contact with my AD that I've bought quite a few watches from.

Here's a link to one reference: https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=628059

The reference from buying this watch will be up in the next few hours -- this is such a quick catch-and-release that he hasn't even had time to write it yet...

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions, send more pictures, or even just chat about watches. You can PM me here, email me at t3fwatches@gmail.com, or slide into my DMs on instagram at @watchadmiral (link in my signature).

Thanks for looking!

Old 22 September 2018, 05:29 AM   #2
T3F
"TRF" Member

Price drop to $24,995. Getting really close to that already, so I don’t expect this to last more than a few hours — my expectation and hope is that it’s on someone’s wrist by tomorrow morning. A used one sold for that a few weeks ago, and without the extra strap. This is the lowest-priced new 26400IO on the market by over $1,000!
Old 25 September 2018, 02:34 AM   #3
T3F
"TRF" Member

BUMP! Getting very, very close! If you’re interested, now is the time to make a move!
Old 27 September 2018, 06:26 AM   #4
T3F
"TRF" Member

$24,750 and it’ll be on your wrist the day after funds clear!
Old 29 September 2018, 03:12 PM   #5
T3F
"TRF" Member

SOLD! Thanks TRF!