The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 21 February 2020, 04:02 AM   #1
rebes
"TRF" Member

FS: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m 42mm Rare 2500D Co-Axial 2201.51

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m diver reference 2201.51. This first generation Planet Ocean is quite rare as it features the later revised co-axial movement 2500 D revision which was introduced towards the end of the production cycle of this model. The 42mm case size makes it one of the best fitting Planet Ocean’s to date with its thinness compared to its newer brothers.

This piece is in overall very nice shape for it’s age. The case is in excellent shape with very little signs of wear. The bracelet and clasp are also close to mint shape. Only cosmetic things to mention is there are 2-3 small lines in the AR coating which is very common with these otherwise the coating is great. The bezel insert has a a very light mark which is not visible unless you are in direct sunlight and the crown has some scratches on the bottom portion of it so again it is not very visible. Please pay attention to pictures as I feel they are very representative of condition.

Comes double boxed including the leather presentation box, the pictogram, chronometer certificate cards. Also included is the original hang tag and full links for the bracelet.

You are welcome to call or text me at 475 323 8366 or email me @ erebes12@icloud.com I am happy to answer any questions. I have multiple references across many watch forums and groups.

Price is $2650 USD - I will cover the FedEx Express insured shipping charges.

rebes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2020, 10:55 AM   #2
rebes
"TRF" Member

Still available
Old 22 February 2020, 11:44 AM   #3
rebes
"TRF" Member

SOLD. Thank you to the buyer and to TRF for the space.