The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Closed Thread

Old 11 May 2018, 07:32 PM   #91
tcheeco
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP & Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonatto View Post
Trading on these forums is largely based on trust. Trust that I will pay and not lodge a chargeback, trust that I will receive the item as described and will be a reasonable buyer, trust that I will describe properly what I have sold and if for some reason I have not and made a mistake, that I will put it right with the buyer. In this case someone is not owning up. The fact that it was sold on and by whom is largely irrelevant in this case. The second transaction has been rectified. I have on more than one occasion seen a problematic watch come back up the chain of transactions to the original seller. It's the case in closely knit trading communities and without this level of trust and guarantee, the whole thing becomes far more flimsy.

Looks like a £130 lesson can be the cost of someone's reputation.
All this shit could be managed in another way if the op wasn’t a moron. Go and read my second post in this thread (#9) he opened this watch out after 3 days he sent me his 1st pm when he clearly saw that I was offline for a while. We’re talking about -$200 here, damn. This guy decided that I scammed him without talking with me, I don’t know what’s wrong with him but he looks like those kind of pu**y guys who get paranoid with everything and who see shit, fraud everywhere...
Old 11 May 2018, 08:12 PM   #92
GolfPunk
"TRF" Member

Watch: WG Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcheeco View Post
All this shit could be managed in another way if the op wasn’t a moron. Go and read my second post in this thread (#9) he opened this watch out after 3 days he sent me his 1st pm when he clearly saw that I was offline for a while. We’re talking about -$200 here, damn. This guy decided that I scammed him without talking with me, I don’t know what’s wrong with him but he looks like those kind of pu**y guys who get paranoid with everything and who see shit, fraud everywhere...
I tell you what pal, you need to watch your language. Calling me a moron and a pussy...I GUARANTEE you would not have the balls to speak to me like that face to face.
Old 11 May 2018, 08:43 PM   #93
JayB
"TRF" Member

Watch: EXP, DJ, NF
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfPunk View Post
Lots of brave men hide behind a keyboard.
Quote:
I GUARANTEE you would not have the balls to speak to me like that face to face.

I agree with you Gary, you should get your money back but I don't think either of you come out of this looking good.

Rolex Explorer -- Rolex Datejust -- Tudor North Flag -- Omega De Ville Trésor -- Tudor Black Bay GMT -- Omega Speedmaster Professional -- Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight
Old 11 May 2018, 08:44 PM   #94
77T
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Something very good is about to happen. I can smell it in the air. Like the smell of an oncoming rainstorm on a hot Summer’s day...

Because...
The original purpose of the thread has been attained (the seller responded to the OP).
And there is nothing new to see here (the two parties are intractably dug-in)

We won’t need to read new invectives - that’s a very good thing...

I predict a lock is coming - this thread has lost any new value - and devolved into vulgar name calling and snide insults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone really know what time it is?
Old 11 May 2018, 08:46 PM   #95
Abdullah71601
Banned

Watch: ing da Bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcheeco View Post
Quote:
I tell you what pal, you need to watch your language. Calling me a moron and a pussy...I GUARANTEE you would not have the balls to speak to me like that face to face.

You both should have a friend read these posts back to you. You look like 14 year olds arguing over the last twinky in the school lunch line. Neither of you should be trusted if this is the level of maturity we can expect from you.
Old 11 May 2018, 08:50 PM   #96
cop414
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: 14060M
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
Something very good is about to happen. I can smell it in the air. Like the smell of an oncoming rainstorm on a hot Summer’s day...

Because...
The original purpose of the thread has been attained (the seller responded to the OP).
And there is nothing new to see here (the two parties are intractably dug-in)

We won’t need to read new invectives - that’s a very good thing...

I predict a lock is coming - this thread has lost any new value - and devolved into vulgar name calling and snide insults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah71601 View Post
You both should have a friend read these posts back to you. You look like 14 year olds arguing over the last twinky in the school lunch line. Neither of you should be trusted if this is the level of maturity we can expect from you.
Well said and we’re done here.

Rolex Submariner 14060M
Omega Seamaster 2254.50
DOXA Professional 1200T

Card carrying member of TRF's Global Association of Retro-Grouch-Curmudgeons
TRF's "After Dark" Bar & NightClub Patron
P Club Member #17
2 FA ENABLED
Closed Thread