The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 24 May 2017, 05:11 AM   #31
capacitance
"TRF" Member

Watch: SD4k, BLNR, PAM233
Another senseless attack with the intent to harm the innocent. I am humbled to see so many here in the UK reaching out together to overcome this evil event.
Old 24 May 2017, 05:13 AM   #32
Lew Archer
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Submariner
To my friends in the United Kingdom, I offer my condolences for last night's heinous attack on defenseless people.

To my law enforcement colleagues there, thank you for what you do, each and everyday, and stay safe.

To everyone else, I've decided not to post any news items about this on social media, and no pictures. Certainly not the names of anyone responsible or involved. I don't want to discuss or try to understand the "why?"or the "cause".

They have no legitimate cause and the "why?" is inexplicable to normal human beings.

I don't want to satisfy, in any way, their desire for our attention, our horror or our fear, by posting news stories about this or similar atrocities.

Those responsible for this and other such acts are merely sadists turned on by death, pain and cruelty and therefore they deserve no energy except that required to rid the world of this human pestilence that hides behind a religion.

The victims, their families and their friends deserve and need our attention, love and support.

Our police, intelligence services and military need our support and gratitude as they do all they can do, on offense and defense, to protect the innocent from these sick murderers.

Though these murderers kill in God's name, they are Godless and act out of their own depravity. If there is a hell, it is waiting for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 24 May 2017, 05:31 AM   #33
BristolCavendish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrolex View Post
Those animals should all be killed and buried in unmarked graves with pork stuck in their mouths.
General 'Blackjack' Pershing allegedly ordered a similar procedure during the uprising in the Philippines around the turn of the 20th century (except that he had his soldiers toss a dead pig carcass into the mass graves of the insurgents). For some bizarre reason, it was effective to a certain extent. Perhaps more symbolic than anything else.
Old 24 May 2017, 05:35 AM   #34
BLACKHORSE 6
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex SS Daytona
My stomach turns whenever these incidents happen. There was a time in my life when I was in uniform and saw things like this, exactly like this, firsthand. I saw it too many times, yet I'm still amazed what people are capable of doing to each other.

Don't let them win. They win when we lash out in anger and frustration. They win when we're intimidated into changing the way we live, and when we act outside of the values that we hold so dear. Don't let the bastards win.

Deepest condolences to those impacted.
Old 24 May 2017, 05:36 AM   #35
nick c
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrolex View Post
Those animals should all be killed and buried in unmarked graves with pork stuck in their mouths. ISIS is inhuman. Their only goal is to wipe out humanity but they will never succeed.
Agree 100%
Old 24 May 2017, 05:49 AM   #36
SearChart
TechXpert

The scary thing is that the authorities pretty much always 'know' who the killer is.
Why don't they just arrest every fkn potential radical scumbag and hang them. Just ignore the human rights bs, terrorists don't care either...
Old 24 May 2017, 05:51 AM   #37
Andrewlennywatches
Banned

Too bad.
Old 24 May 2017, 05:55 AM   #38
Maybelline
Banned

Rockrolex I like the way you think.

I'll stop right there for fear of getting myself in trouble. I'm sick and tired of this shit.
Old 24 May 2017, 05:56 AM   #39
SearChart
TechXpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlennywatches View Post
Too bad.
How disrespectful...........
Old 24 May 2017, 06:24 AM   #40
InfinityNexus
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearChart View Post
The scary thing is that the authorities pretty much always 'know' who the killer is.
Why don't they just arrest every fkn potential radical scumbag and hang them. Just ignore the human rights bs, terrorists don't care either...
Because you are no better than [the terrorists] if you do
If you lose your humanity by helping yourself, what are you really fighting for?
Don't get me wrong, my father is English; I am not, in any way, untouched emotionally from these incidences, but we must all work together. Only by doing that will we be able to make the world a better place.
Old 24 May 2017, 07:14 AM   #41
sleddog
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

What a terrible event, and such a problem that will most likely only become worse in the generations ahead. Sadly!

However, seeing as the rhetoric on this thread is already turning to a political and cultural nature, sprinkled with the barbaric and senseless mentality that only perpetuates a never ending cycle of what happened at this recent event, this thread is closed!

I remind you, were are a world wide watch forum.

TRF's "After Dark" Bar & Nightclub Patron-Founding Member..
Closed Thread