The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 28 December 2009, 09:17 PM   #241
kkwn98
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullyterrier View Post
Well Deserted,
You have said you don't have a camera, but you managed to post a picture of your daytona on the 3rd of December, unless this is also a stock photo, you must of used a camera of some sorts.
Here is the thread.
http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...77#post1485277
Stop it! Just stop it! Dont you know this is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deserted View Post
"Defirmation of characther"
More context, junior:

Quote:
Oh it's my friend again now i'm decitful! looks like it's time for some law 101.

As stated in previous post i do not have a camera , having said that all of what i said can be proven beyond a doubt! but you seem to forget one thing i am a lawyer and this is falling into the lines of "Defirmation of characther"

I admit the post i have put up are web copies because i don't have a camera to post these so called wrist shots you want to see so badly , i am really starting to wonder about you.

And for the record this also applies to internet as well so i have some words for you "tread lightly and do what the mods tell you " just some friendly advice no pun attended.
Don't you know you're on thin ice here, Bullyterrier? The man has already said he won't post actual pictures of his 5002P due to "strong legal advice of consul (sic)". Even worse for you, turns out he himself is a lawyer, so he may well be the consul (sic) giving (himself) this advice. He's not just your run of the mill a lawyer; he's a feared litigator! 200 employees too! Expect to be served with proceedings soon!

As for this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep04 View Post
Are any of you guys mad at Sean?

I mean even if he is lying, who cares? It's not costing you anything. And obviously serving as entertainment.

Like Welchman said, as long as no one insults anyone, I guess it is OK.
Nobody cares, and I'm sure nobody is mad at the man (child?). I just find the guy (fifth grader?) to be hilarious.

To somewhat immodestly quote myself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkwn98 View Post

Still, all good fun. Certainly provided me with some comic relief.

IBL!
Oh, by the way, deserted. I am a lawyer too. No pics to prove though, on the basis of strong legal advice. We also have secretaries, but, you know what? We also do try to spell and construct sentences that actually make sense.

Teh Internetz. Srs Bizns.

IBL!
Old 28 December 2009, 09:55 PM   #242
ducatidoc
"TRF" Member

Watch: zenith
' morning, all !

I just tuned in for the pictures.

Must be slow uploading ???

# 26371
NAWCC Member
Old 28 December 2009, 09:57 PM   #243
Nicko
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatidoc View Post
' morning, all !

I just tuned in for the pictures.

Must be slow uploading ???
A real modem burner!
Old 28 December 2009, 10:58 PM   #244
rpryan55
"TRF" Member

Watch: SubND,DD,SSDaytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Irani View Post
I think I can summarise this whole bizarre situation......but we are talking about a very huge amount of dollars coupled with rarity and availability of an extremely unique time-piece.

JJ
Thanks, JJ, but I think I can actually summarize this thing a bit better. Guy joins TRF 6 months ago and places in his profile, so it appears on each of his 2000 posts, the phrase Patek 1909003 under "watch". Google that and you get http://images.google.be/imgres?imgur...a%3DN%26um%3D1 which is a cornucopia of fake watches.

Post after post he puts stock, grabbed off of the web, pictures of watches that he claims to own. Never once does he take an actual picture of a watch. Take a look through his posts and all you see are inconsistent and bogus tales of watch acquisitions and employment.

All the while, as he's posting, he has this "Patek 1909003" right under his avatar. Either he's a fool, who thinks that the fake watches under http://images.google.be/imgres?imgur...a%3DN%26um%3D1 are real, or he's just been playing every person who responded to his over 2000 posts for a fool.

Sorry, but I think this guy's a bad dude either way.
Old 28 December 2009, 11:35 PM   #245
Safetrends
Banned

Watch: my hand. :)
Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon Mens Watch 5002P

Hi everyone, I just bought me this fancy new watch and I do not have a wrist photo but I do have the web site I bought it from.

http://www.imitatewatch.com/GoodsDet...ches-3207.html

I got a real good deal on it it only cost $194.40 and as soon as it comes in from China I will give you a wrist shot.

"Replica Patek Philippe Watches
Our Patek Philippe Replica Watches are made with only superior craftsmanship. They truly reflect the Patek Philippe Replica image that is so well loved by all fashionistas. If you own one Replica Patek Philippe Watch you seem having an antique. Maybe Imitatewatch.com will be a good choice. Feel free to browse our selection, and contact us with any questions that you may have."

I dont know what replica means, but I think it has something to do with the French. "GOLLIE" what nice piece of watch I did not think the Chinese could build such a quality time piece and after I saw this one (on this thread) I knew I had to get me one.....

()
Old 28 December 2009, 11:37 PM   #246
Welshwatchman
"TRF" Member

This thread has gone far enough already.

We're just repeating the old stuff and it's getting distasteful.

Perhaps there'll be a new thread showcasing the 5002P, perhaps not.

CLOSED.
Old 29 December 2009, 02:58 PM   #247
Lol-x
Facilitator

Quote:
I have sat back and read each and every last post that has been put up on this thread and to tell you the truth i would not believe it either that's just human nature!

I'm going to explain why i would not post the pictures one last time and from here i'm going to leve well enough alone as paul said to keep the peace!

1) I'm not librety to give you information on this timepiece if i choose to do so it will not be on a open forum like this, we just had a guy get scammed here on TRF and after reading some of the post here i'm not to sure if someone may try to do harm to me with the economy being the way it is "please don't hold your breath"

2) it was my mistake to even put a post out here like this with me" being a newbie and all "suddenely your purchasing a watch of this magnitude dosen't sit well with someone who just lost thier job or home or someone who is on the brink of losing both.

Let's face it not to many pepole like myself are very well liked these days!
All that really matters is that i know i own one , and as i stated before i would not believe it either!

And under the advice of my consul i will not be posting pics of the piece.

To all that feel offended , confused and disarrayed i apoligize....
This is crap. Bye

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

ROLEXploitation - yeah I'm a victim
Closed Thread