The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24 February 2021, 01:12 PM   #1
dutch86
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex BLNR
FS - Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Dualmatic GMT Q1738170 (146.8.02)

Jaeger LeCoultre has long been known as the watchmaker's watch maker. And for good reason. This Master Compressor Dualmatic is a the perfect example why.

JLC has always been known to provide watches with some of the best bang for your buck on the market, and this watch is no exception. With the GMT function, jumping hour hand, internal rotating bezel, 10 bar water resistance, and overall ease of wear, this is one stunner of a watch.

As you can see, the watch is in overall good condition. However, please note the last picture as I attempted to show the very minor hairline scratch on the crystal. Otherwise, the watch is in fantastic shape and is keeping good time. It has been worn as part of a rotation and well cared for.

This piece comes with the green strap it is currently on, as well as the OEM leather strap and deployment clasp, inner and outer box, instruction manual, and warranty.

Asking $5250 via wire or Zelle. Watch will be shipped overnight, fully insured via FedEx with signature required as soon as funds have cleared.

I have many references from buying and selling across the internet I would be willing to provide upon request. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions and I will do my best to answer!

Thanks for looking!

‪(913) 601-7547‬

https://imgur.com/a/obhF47f
dutch86 is offline   Reply With Quote