The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 21 January 2007, 11:33 AM   #31
mikey
"TRF" Member

Watch: Oysterdate 6694
As I posted this topic, I have found out that a Genuine Rolex watch case can accept ANY movement with minor modifications. The major modification is the Date-wheel. I was also told the feet can be repositioned to accept the movmeent of your choice. I guess anything is possible. As for the Jaguar, I drove a Jag XJ6 while in college. The heater did not work and when I hit a puddle the horn would stay on and embarasss me. The chevy 350 is actually an improvement. The same applies to the Ferrari 308 with a Chevy engine IMHO. I had the Jag when I was too young. I loved the leather interior and the thin leather wrapped steering wheel.Classic. Now that I think about it, the idea of owning a Rolex and driving a Jag was pretty cool. I got alot of attention from the ladies, but I did not even have a bank account at the time. I was too busy studying, a complete bookworm. I would still have the Jag if it had a chevy 350 becuase that Jag V6 was expensive to take care of.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote