The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 7 July 2019, 08:52 AM   #1
danicasi2002
"TRF" Member

15500’s Calibre 4302 Model at AP Geneva

Hello, I recently received a black dial 15500 from an excellent US AP boutique just before leaving for a business trip to EU. I brought it with me in the off chance I can take it to a boutique for bracelet sizing. I finally found a weekend to visit the AP boutique in Geneva. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. I took some photos around the boutique and I was amazed to see this supersized model of the Calibre 4302 movement, the same one in 15500 and select Code11.59 timepieces (note the rose gold wheel balance on the model is that in Code11.59). Excellent clientele experience. Thank you AP Geneva.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg C9C12C1A-F539-43A9-B96D-03D5F6780ACA.jpeg (133.7 KB, 412 views)
danicasi2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 September 2019, 06:59 AM   #2
othertbone
Banned

Watch: Rolex/AP/Vin Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by danicasi2002 View Post
Hello, I recently received a black dial 15500 from an excellent US AP boutique just before leaving for a business trip to EU. I brought it with me in the off chance I can take it to a boutique for bracelet sizing. I finally found a weekend to visit the AP boutique in Geneva. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. I took some photos around the boutique and I was amazed to see this supersized model of the Calibre 4302 movement, the same one in 15500 and select Code11.59 timepieces (note the rose gold wheel balance on the model is that in Code11.59). Excellent clientele experience. Thank you AP Geneva.

Wow that's really cool brother. I just picked up a blue 15500st a few weeks ago and its amazing! Hope you are enjoying yours! That model would be a nice parting gift it you can get it lol
othertbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 September 2019, 09:04 AM   #3
danicasi2002
"TRF" Member

Thanks. I am very much enjoying it. Nowadays, this is the only watch I bring on business trips. Hard to separate me from the piece. Congrats on the blue 15500
danicasi2002 is offline   Reply With Quote