The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Closed Thread

Old 25 July 2010, 03:06 AM   #31
sleddog
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevarn View Post
Thanks Jib!

Rob, I think you're telling me that you posted a clickable link in you post? If so, I haven't been able to locate it.

Incidentally, you have a good eye! That picture was taken in Venice! My wife and I were there a year ago.
A beautiful place to see.....Many years now since I was last there,have to get back there soon!!
No link in post but I pointed out that in the Who's Who section you will find all the sellers in one place....It's like a feedback section of transactions completed...There you will find all the sellers listed above and an easy way to contact the ones your most comfortable with by reputation....

TRF's "After Dark" Bar & Nightclub Patron-Founding Member..
Old 25 July 2010, 06:23 AM   #32
Route 66
"TRF" Member

Watch: 214270 Mark II
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
Hit search, and then advanced search. Type the member's name, and choose the forum you want searched.
Thanks Jib,
I was able to locate several sellers using this method. I PM'ed them for a quote. Hopefully they'll write back soon!
Old 25 July 2010, 07:13 AM   #33
sakuraba
"TRF" Member

Watch: sun dial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevarn View Post
Thanks Jib,
I was able to locate several sellers using this method. I PM'ed them for a quote. Hopefully they'll write back soon!
Good luck, Steve!
T 16600 SD
D 16610 LV

"fine quality is remembered long after the pain of spending money" -Steve Mulholland
Old 27 July 2010, 12:49 AM   #34
hng
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sports Rolex
I've purchased from one of the reputable sellers here but was not getting postive repsonse for my next purchases - perhaps too busy with too many customers :-(
so I went ahead with Lawrence and Alex Collector and they are great. So there are many great sellers here don't just get stuck with one!
Old 28 July 2010, 12:44 AM   #35
mpatel1080
"TRF" Member

Trusted sellers

Hi all...Im new here but in the market for a rolex. I came across this page with the trusted sellers and would like to know what the status of the Rolex warranty is when a watch is purchased through the sellers on here.

Thanks...
Old 28 July 2010, 12:51 AM   #36
Numismatist
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116600
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpatel1080 View Post
Hi all...Im new here but in the market for a rolex. I came across this page with the trusted sellers and would like to know what the status of the Rolex warranty is when a watch is purchased through the sellers on here.

Thanks...
Good question, I started this poll as to whether or not a warranty is actually needed: http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=136955
Montblanc Meisterstück Diamond Mozart BP
Montblanc Meisterstück Mozart BP
Old 30 July 2010, 10:47 AM   #37
mpatel1080
"TRF" Member

From that poll it looks like there is a decent chance of any given watch needing warranty service. Does anyone know if the warranty will be honored if the watch is purchased from one of the trusted sellers on here?
Old 30 July 2010, 10:55 AM   #38
Route 66
"TRF" Member

Watch: 214270 Mark II
Quote:
From that poll it looks like there is a decent chance of any given watch needing warranty service. Does anyone know if the warranty will be honored if the watch is purchased from one of the trusted sellers on here?
As the person who began this thread, I actually was thinking afterwards that I should have also included this question.
Old 30 July 2010, 11:58 AM   #39
Brit78
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Watches purchased from trusted sellers on here, such as myself, still come from Rolex authorized dealers before we get them. Therefore, as long as the warranty card or paper is dated within the specified warranty time, usually two years, the warranty should be honored by rolex and the watch can be submitted through any authorized dealer. I was informed by my AD that the name on the warranty card doesn't necessarily have to be yours, as long as the warranty is still in place. Not sure if all dealers view it this way though. I hope this helps.
Old 1 August 2010, 02:26 PM   #40
daddybush
"TRF" Member

just bought a brand new datejust 116234 through DavidSW. You cant go wrong using David.
Old 1 August 2010, 02:29 PM   #41
daddybush
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
Oscar, Tony, David, and Greg (Mosco) seem to have the biggest following around here, but a trusted seller is someone who can provide you with references on who he has dealt with before. You then can back check by PMing those references, and confirming the seller's integrity.

I've never bought anything more than a $100 on eBay, but wouldn't think twice wiring thousands to any of these guys. Beyond the selling price, what makes a good deal is the peace of mind the right seller brings.

I wired roughly $5,000 to DavidSW and recieved my brand new Rolex Datejust 116234 the next day.

Old 1 August 2010, 03:40 PM   #42
sakuraba
"TRF" Member

Watch: sun dial
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddybush View Post
I wired roughly $5,000 to DavidSW and recieved my brand new Rolex Datejust 116234 the next day.

Congratulations!

Pics! Pics Pics!
T 16600 SD
D 16610 LV

"fine quality is remembered long after the pain of spending money" -Steve Mulholland
Closed Thread