The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 3 March 2015, 07:58 AM   #1
1mlc
"TRF" Member

Jubilee Bracelet Adjustment ?

So I am sure this is a dumb question but is there a micro adjustment on a jubilee bracelet?

I am just in between links on a comfortable size. I don't see any way to but figure I would ask just in case.

Thanks.
1mlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 March 2015, 09:26 AM   #2
Floorguy
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Tt datejust 16233
Look at the clasp!
Floorguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 March 2015, 09:47 AM   #3
1mlc
"TRF" Member

I have the newer solid link version. I just read that some bought a 1 1/4 link from an AD. Does anyone have any more info on that? Do they have 1 1/2 link as well?
1mlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 March 2015, 05:09 PM   #4
luvchnl
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mlc View Post
So I am sure this is a dumb question but is there a micro adjustment on a jubilee bracelet?

I am just in between links on a comfortable size. I don't see any way to but figure I would ask just in case.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mlc View Post
I have the newer solid link version. I just read that some bought a 1 1/4 link from an AD. Does anyone have any more info on that? Do they have 1 1/2 link as well?

Thought I'd chime in since you haven't gotten much feedback.
Sadly no micro adjustment on the current Jubilee. Like you, I could not get a comfortable fit. The entire fold over deployant clasp was way off to one side and way too tight when I took links out.
I purchased a 1.25 link from my local AD. The bracelet is still snug, but not too tight now. I do like my watches snug.

The 1.25 link helped me get a snug fit, but my entire deployant clasp is still off more to one side, which causes my watch face to move toward the outside of my wrist as I wear the watch. The deployant clasp naturally wants to center itself on my wrist which then moves the watch face towards the edge of my wrist. I'm periodically having to move my watch face back to the center of my wrist throughout the day. Putting a link back in is not an option, because then my watch would be too loose.

If you do try a 1.25 link and still can't get a comfortable fit, you could consider having the AD flip the bracelet around. You will definitely be able to get that deployant clasp centered under your wrist that way. I'm talking about the clasp bars itself and not the little crown logo.

Flipping the bracelet would have been the only way for me to get the fold over clasp bars flat and centered under my wrist. Having to put my watch on with a backwards bracelet felt awkward for me so I decided not to go that route. I now just live with having to adjust my watch face a few times a day. I got used to it. I wouldn't have this problem if I liked wearing my watches loose, but I don't like any slack and I can't stand the feel of a loose watch bracelet.

Long reply, but I'm hoping that my story could help with your concern. I think that maybe you are having the same problem that I have with the fit of the jubilee bracelet. Different fits for different shaped wrist, and sadly this jubilee bracelet doesn't adjust comfortably for some of us. I wish there was some sort of micro adjustment.

You can wear your watch loose, try the 1.25 link, live with having to adjust the watch face throughout the day, or flip the entire bracelet. Those were my options.
Old 28 March 2015, 05:20 PM   #5
Andad
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: A few.
Good post luvchnl but the 'deployant' police are watching you.

Andad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 March 2015, 05:48 PM   #6
luvchnl
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by directioneng View Post
Good post luvchnl but the 'deployant' police are watching you.
Oops... I'd better fix that.
Thanks.
Old 15 March 2020, 11:26 PM   #7
Mr.Porsche
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex day date
Does anyone have the Rolex part number for the 1.25 link for the new Jubilee bracelet with the Easy Link system?
Mr.Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote