The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 12 October 2019, 09:47 PM   #1
steve.austin
"TRF" Member

Watch: My 16800 of course
Icon7 Silky smooth transaction with jag32

I had an older Tag Heuer Monaco with the plexiglass crystal that I flipped a while back, mainly because I didn't care much for the non-sapphire crystal. Missed the watch otherwise - I loved its styling. Impulse struck the other night and I searched the forum to see if anyone was selling one of the newer 39mm ones with the sapphire crystal, preferably a Caliber 11 version.

jag32 had one listed - worn once, super reasonably priced. Sent him a message, he responded almost immediately, I sent him the $ via PP, he replied within the hour with the FedEx tracking #, and three days later I'm wearing the virtually brand new Heuer Monaco, which, believe me, looks WAY better in person than the pics you see would have you believe (in side-by-side pics with the Caliber 12 version with the brighter blue dial, the Cal.11 dial looks a little dull/bland in comparison -- but I am SO glad I went with this one).

But wait, this post isn't about the watch -- it's about jag32 - *John* - who is a 5-star seller any way you slice it! Item description right on the mark, careful packaging, FREE shipping (in this case at least), and excellent communications throughout. I'd purchase from John again in a second, and I HIGHLY recommend him.

stephen
steve.austin is offline   Reply With Quote