The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 11 December 2018, 04:13 AM   #1
herts9
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610LN
FS: Rolex Deepsea SeaDweller 116660 - Full Set

For sale is my V series (2010) Rolex black Deepsea SeaDweller. I picked this up earlier this year from a TS. Comes with everything you see in the pics: watch, warranty card (from March/2010), booklets, hand tags, bezel protector, pillow cloth, and inner and outer box. Ten links installed currently to fit my 7 and 1/3 wrist (comes with an 11th, and the diver's extension that I took out for comfort). With the glide lock clasp, this should be able to fit anybody. Condition is overall very beautiful. I wore this on average every third day. Some light scratches and swirls from everyday use on the high polished sides and from the underneath lugs to where the bracelet was changed out, before I took delivery (I kept it on the bracelet the whole time). A few very minor light swirls on the crystal. 98210 bracelet is in great condition with only some swirls on the sides. Locking action and clasp are just what one would expect of any modern Rolex. The Cerachrom bezel is in great shape going on 9 years old and the clicking action is just like it was out of the showroom. Lume is just like new. No large dings or gouges anywhere, and I tried my best to take pics that show everything. Nothing hidden, and no surprises.

I am at least the 4th owner. Keeping COSC perfect time and functions as expected. Power reserve is intact. Cannot guarantee that no polishing took place before I purchased. The lugs appear to be sharp and look factory brushed.

Trying to free up some funds for a platinum day-date, so this drew the short straw in helping save for the grail. Please, no trades and am offering this to US only buyers at this time. Shipping will be done via FedEx 2 day insured w/ signature required.

$8750, bank wire, or PayPal for verified buyers with recent feedback (buyer to add associated fees). I have done a few deals during my limited time here, and have an eBay account with the same ID going on 20 years with many a high dollar transaction. Please feel free to PM me any questions you may have. If I can offer additional pictures, I will do so by request for serious inquiries.

herts9 is offline   Reply With Quote