The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum > Panerai Straps & accessories

Old 27 February 2010, 11:51 AM   #1
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Icon20 100% handmade GONZO straps for your Panerai - updated lineup, better prices for TRF!

Hello, fellow TRFers!

We listened to you and have made some changes to the GONZO STRAPS collection. Rather, additions. Our goal is to make all-handmade, durable straps to dress up your Panerai, giving it a unique look. Since the straps ARE all handmade, you will own an original piece every time. Our standard length is 125/75, which is a bit longer than OEM, but we had to account for the thickness. All of our straps are thick and robust, while being soft to the touch and comfortable to wear. Not all our pieces come with cases, but we can make one for any strap. Naturally, customization is our niche, so if you don't see an exact piece you like, or we don't have your size, just let us know and we'll make it for you!

If you have any questions, you're free to PM me, email at Overseasmerchant@fuse.net, or call me at 513 680 6239!

On to the collection:

Piece by piece:

All handmade, genuine cowhide Military 24/24 strap to fit a 44mm Panerai. Olive in color, with thick black and blue double stitching, and black PVD buckle. Asking $160 shipped Worldwide!

All handmade, genuine cowhide 'Outlaw' 24/24 strap with thick, waxed lug-only stitching. Comes with a brushed Pre-V buckle. Made with a minimalist approach! Fits any 44mm Panerai. Asking $160 shipped Worldwide!

All handmade, genuine cowhide 'Whiskey' 24/24 strap with black stitching. Comes with a black PVD Pre-V buckle. Minimal stitching, looks clean, but rugged. Made to fit any 44mm Panerai. Asking $160 shipped Worldwide!

All handmade, genuine cowhide black Racing 24/24 strap with blue stitching. Comes with a black PVD screw-in buckle. Exceptionally soft to the touch! Fits any 44mm Panerai. Asking $160 shipped Worldwide!

All handmade, genuine cowhide Khaki 24/24 strap with black stitching. Comes with a black PVD screw-in buckle and a black fold-over case. Fits any 44mm Panerai. Asking $160 shipped Worldwide!

This is a strap we're very proud of - a genuine BUFFALO 24/24 strap with thick waxed stitching, brushed buckle. Comes with a matching BUFFALO fold-over case, also all hand-made! Fits any 44mm Panerai. Reduced to $175 shipped Worldwide!

All handmade, genuine cowhide 'Mahogany' 26/22 strap. Dark brown and black with thick black stitching. Comes with a brushed Titanium buckle and a black fold-over case. Fits 47mm Panerai Radiomir. Reduced to $175 shipped Worldwide!

All handmade, genuine cowhide 'Mahogany' 24/22 strap. Dark brown and black with thick black cross-stitching. Comes with a polished screw-in buckle and a matching fold-over case, also all hand-made. Fits any 44mm Panerai. Reduced to $175 shipped Worldwide!

All major forms of payment are accepted (Credit Cards, PayPal, Bank Wire).
If you have any questions, you're free to PM me, email at Overseasmerchant@fuse.net, or call me at 513 680 6239!

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 March 2010, 11:38 AM   #2
Mosco
"TRF" Member

The 'Outlaw' and 'Racing' are SOLD!

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Old 6 March 2010, 11:07 PM   #3
Mosco
"TRF" Member

'Military', both 'Mahogany's', Khaki, and 'Whiskey' are SOLD!

Thanks, all!