The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 18 March 2019, 10:31 AM   #1
thehoff227
"TRF" Member

Watch: Navitimer
Omega Seamaster Co-Axial 300m 2220.80.00

Up for sale is a beautiful Omega Seamaster Co-Axial Chronometer. Ref# 2220.80.00. The watch is in excellent shape and was purchased from the original owner who bought the watch from an AD in 2007.

This timepiece has just been polished and the bracelet is in excellent condition. Has two extra links which are currently installed, and will fit a larger wrist. The crystal is absolutely flawless, and the case and dial show very minimal signs of wear. Omega lists the case size as 41MM

This is a complete kit with both hang tags, inner/outer boxes, operation manual, all cards and card wallet. The box does have some wear, as pictured, which is extremely common with the red Omega boxes. I also have the original 2007 Omega catalog that will be included in the sale.

The watch does not have any records of being serviced but all functions work flawlessly. This is an amazing example of the craftsmanship and quality that Omega consistently embraces in all of their timepieces. You will not be disappointed with this piece, and will be proud to wear it!

Asking $2600

Please contact me with ANY questions or concerns you may have, I will be more than happy to help in any way I can.

I am not affiliated with the Omega brand in any way, and am simply a watch enthusiast and collector. Thanks for looking!
thehoff227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 March 2019, 02:24 PM   #2
thehoff227
"TRF" Member

Watch: Navitimer
Sold
thehoff227 is offline   Reply With Quote