The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 20 March 2018, 10:47 AM   #1
Saints1
"TRF" Member

FS: New Platinum Daytona 116506, Diamond Dial

Hello,

I'm selling a new, never worn, 116506 with the ice blue diamond dial. The watch comes with all factory Rolex stickers still attached, its large jewelry presentation box, its outer sleeve box with the matching serial number sticker on it, the tag and all original paperwork, the plastic bezel guard, the original and authentic Rolex Warranty Card (stamped January, 2018) and a professional appraisal reflecting the retail replacement value of $81,250.00. I am asking $64,750.00 for this perfect and immaculate watch.

Why am I selling it? It is not (repeat, not!) a flip. Rather, I am asking less than what my wife paid for it. She bought it for me, as a very nice surprise, as a milestone birthday and Christmas gift. Unfortunately, the fit/size of the watch just aren't for me. I'm a lifelong Datejust and Day Date guy, and she tried to surprise me with something different, but after taking it to my local AD, I'm just not comfortable with the fit and how it sits on my wrist.

This watch has NEVER been worn. I had it on, at the AD, for less than 5 minutes. Since then, it has remained boxed, sealed and protected. We knew that we'd likely end up selling it, so we kept it in its factory-presentation condition until now finally deciding to part with it.

If you have any questions or would like additional pictures, of which I have many, I am best reached via text, which is 407-375-4907.

I will pay for overnight shipping anywhere within the United States. Payment must be via a wire transfer or a certified check/money order. I'll also accept Paypal, but a 3 percent charge will need to be added to the purchase price for that.

This watch is absolutely perfect and flawless. It belongs with someone who will proudly wear and display it!

Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rolex 30.jpg (15.7 KB, 766 views)
File Type: jpg Rolex 32.jpg (18.7 KB, 765 views)
File Type: jpg Rolex 31.jpg (17.7 KB, 762 views)
File Type: jpg Rolex 35.jpg (16.1 KB, 756 views)
File Type: jpg Rolex 36.jpg (16.0 KB, 761 views)
File Type: jpg Rolex 37.jpg (16.5 KB, 752 views)
File Type: jpg Rolex 33.jpg (16.9 KB, 757 views)
File Type: jpg Rolex 34.jpg (15.3 KB, 748 views)
Saints1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2018, 11:08 AM   #2
Saints1
"TRF" Member

Icon20

This still-stickered, unworn 2018 model, in factory-release condition, already cannot be found for a better price, and I do have room for some movement upon a reasonable offer! As I mentioned in the initial listing, we know that we are taking a loss on it, but it's simply not for me, so instead of wearing and depreciating it, it's time for us to accept our losses and sell the watch, in its pristine and unworn condition, to an owner who will wear and enjoy it. If you've ever considered this "Platona" with the baguette diamond dial or know someone who has, now is the time to act on it!!
Old 23 March 2018, 10:51 AM   #3
Saints1
"TRF" Member

sold!!