The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 26 January 2015, 11:45 AM   #1
gmsmith
"TRF" Member

Aqua Terra - Co-Axial or Master Co-Axial Movement?

I am looking at picking up an Aqua Terra and there appear to be two models floating around in the boutique / ADs. What are everyone's thoughts on whether or not the Master Co-Axial movement is worth $500 more then the Co-Axial.

The only other difference I am aware of is that in the MCA there is no metal border around the date number and in the Co-Axial there is. Anything else I am missing?
gmsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2015, 01:13 PM   #2
Syed117
"TRF" Member

As far as I can remember, the movements feature most of the same features. The biggest difference is that the master co-axial is also anti magnetic to 15000 gauss.

Definitely a great feature to have but how much difference it really makes is debatable. Both come with four year warranties.

While I do appreciate the master co-axial, not having the metal border around the date makes the dial look off. I prefer the look of the standard co-axial dials for the aqua terra.