The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 January 2018, 08:48 AM   #1
tie219
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710 GMT, BBR
Max Bankin - Intl. House of Time

Just purchased my first Rolex from Max Bankin International House of Time. I got a great price on a mint 16710 GMT Master. Communication was easy, I spoke to Peter through the entirety of the deal. He answered all of my questions and sized the watch perfectly for my wrist. When the watch arrived, it turned out the bezel only rotated one direction rather than bidirectionally. After bringing the watch to a local AD to see if they could fix the bezel, they told me it could take weeks to fix - forget that. I called Peter after speaking to the AD and he immediately offered to pay for the AD's service. I told him, however, that I hadn't gotten that far into the conversation with the AD. He assured me that if I sent the watch out on Monday, that I could have it back by Wednesday morning with the bezel corrected. Within an hour, I received an email with a Fedex Priority overnight label and had the watch back on my wrist by Wednesday. An absolute class act! I would not hesitate to buy from House of Time again and would recommend them to anyone looking for a hassle free experience - they are the real deal! Thanks again!
tie219 is offline   Reply With Quote