The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 May 2022, 02:03 AM   #1
cglondon
"TRF" Member

My New G Shock and SOTC

Hi guys.

Last weekend I finally got the GM2100 I’ve been wanting for ages. I absolutely love it. To be fair, as fellow watch guys will understand, it hasn’t left my wrist yet. The Explorer is usually my go to watch but I love the green dial and strap on this G Shock.

So I thought I ll try and snap some pictures of my collection now. After the latest purchase I have 8 watches. My mrs bought me my watch box (that fits 8 watches). So that’s my done for the while. I have always promised myself that I ll have no more than 8 through my life as I value the watch box that much. So if I buy another one, it’s a one in, one out procedure now ha.

Would love feedback on my collection? Goals for the future. I would love to get the new Speedmaster 3861 (Sapphire Sandwich) for my 40th. Which is two years away. I think that would slot in nicely beside the Seamaster. Ultimate goal is the BLNR on Jubilee but I’ve come to realise and completely accept it’s our of my league now. Never paying over retail for it as in my eyes, it’s never a £20k watch. Massive fair play to watch lovers that can afford to drop that on a SS GMT.

Thanks for reading. Have a good day.

IMG_0343.jpg
IMG_0344.jpg
IMG_0345.jpg
IMG_0350.jpg
IMG_0351.jpg
IMG_0353.jpg
IMG_0357.jpg
IMG_0358.jpg
IMG_0359.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cglondon is offline   Reply With Quote