The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 1 August 2018, 12:41 PM   #61
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
I’d still file small claims. What have you got to lose? 30 minutes of your time. You have photo evidence at drop off it appears.
Old 18 August 2018, 05:57 AM   #62
Rolex addict
Banned

Watch: me crash my bike
I just received a letter from BBB. ECJ Luxe is now claiming that I damaged the watch. I guess they forgot that I have detailed pictures before and after taken on top of my phone so the date and time is visible. They also claim that they offered to laser weld and repolish the watch which is a lie. They accepted responsibility for the watch and agreed to pay RSC for the damages. After receiving the service estimate from RSC, they ghosted me. Nothing but liars, ratbags, and crooks at ECJ Luxe in Charlotte.
Rolex addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 August 2018, 06:27 AM   #63
CorradoBrit
"TRF" Member

Next stop:- Small Claims Court
CorradoBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 August 2018, 12:36 PM   #64
Bigblu10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolex addict View Post
I just received a letter from BBB. ECJ Luxe is now claiming that I damaged the watch. I guess they forgot that I have detailed pictures before and after taken on top of my phone so the date and time is visible. They also claim that they offered to laser weld and repolish the watch which is a lie. They accepted responsibility for the watch and agreed to pay RSC for the damages. After receiving the service estimate from RSC, they ghosted me. Nothing but liars, ratbags, and crooks at ECJ Luxe in Charlotte.
Wow! This is absolutely disgusting the way this business is acting. Sorry to hear man!
You need to write up a YELP review of these morons.
Bigblu10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 August 2018, 01:30 PM   #65
77T
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:

Chad
I’ve followed along and find this twist really galling as I’m sure you do too.

But to clear up a few details - did the damage occur at the hands of the original guy you called Brad Moose? Or someone else?

Did RSC find any non-Rolex parts in their estimate? (and can you share a redacted image of their $5000 estimate). For that price I’m guessing a service midcase (replacing the damaged case) is involved?

You could try a lawsuit but the burden of proof rests with you and it would be hard to lay it at anyone’s feet without a written admission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20 August 2018, 05:01 AM   #66
Rolex addict
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
Chad
I’ve followed along and find this twist really galling as I’m sure you do too.

But to clear up a few details - did the damage occur at the hands of the original guy you called Brad Moose? Or someone else?

Did RSC find any non-Rolex parts in their estimate? (and can you share a redacted image of their $5000 estimate). For that price I’m guessing a service midcase (replacing the damaged case) is involved?

You could try a lawsuit but the burden of proof rests with you and it would be hard to lay it at anyone’s feet without a written admission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
PM sent.
Old 27 August 2018, 06:27 AM   #67
Rolex addict
Banned

Quote:
I filed a rebuttal with BBB sending pictures and screen shots of texts between me and Chris showing the condition of the watch before it was sent and after. They refused to answer. They know they screwed me over. I've also talked with another guy who's been screwed over by them with his Breitling. This isn't the first time for these guys and it won't be the last. Don't be one of their victims. My watch is currently undergoing repairs at RSC. I am really interested to see what they come back with once a legitimate operation takes the watch apart.
Old 27 August 2018, 08:09 AM   #68
mstauqir
"TRF" Member

Man that is terrible! You are a better person than I am.
mstauqir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 August 2018, 08:32 AM   #69
CorradoBrit
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I filed a rebuttal with BBB sending pictures and screen shots of texts between me and Chris showing the condition of the watch before it was sent and after. They refused to answer. They know they screwed me over. I've also talked with another guy who's been screwed over by them with his Breitling. This isn't the first time for these guys and it won't be the last. Don't be one of their victims. My watch is currently undergoing repairs at RSC. I am really interested to see what they come back with once a legitimate operation takes the watch apart.
BBB is a joke. Small claims court is your only option. Doesn't cost much and forces the business to address the complaint. You have nothing to lose.
CorradoBrit is offline   Reply With Quote