The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 18 October 2018, 02:41 PM   #1
speedgunner
"TRF" Member

Crown & Caliber Non-Responsive...

I’m interested in a vintage Rolex that Crown & Caliber has on Chrono24, and have been trying to reach them via the messaging function since last Thursday. Still no response. None. They’re the only company on Chrono I’ve ever had that experience with. Is this normal from them? Has anyone here done business with them? If so, did it go well? Should I take this as a warning and steer clear? It’s spooked me a bit.
speedgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 October 2018, 03:18 PM   #2
Magic Eye
"TRF" Member

Crown & Caliber

Trying going to Crown & Caliber's website and reach out via email. They've always been quick to respond or simply give them a call.
Magic Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 October 2018, 10:46 PM   #3
mjacks
"TRF" Member

Hey speedgunner! I'm on the marketing team at Crown & Caliber. Apologies for the difficulties you've been having...sometimes messages through Chrono can get lost in the funnel. You'll have a much easier time contacting us directly through our website or social media channels. Better yet, if you want to DM your preferred contact info, I'll have a member of our Client Services team reach out to you.

Thanks!
mjacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 October 2018, 11:45 PM   #4
Dan S
2024 Pledge Member

Call them.
Dan S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 October 2018, 01:18 AM   #5
nripin
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjacks View Post
Hey speedgunner! I'm on the marketing team at Crown & Caliber. Apologies for the difficulties you've been having...sometimes messages through Chrono can get lost in the funnel. You'll have a much easier time contacting us directly through our website or social media channels. Better yet, if you want to DM your preferred contact info, I'll have a member of our Client Services team reach out to you.

Thanks!
Thanks for responding, we appreciate good customer support.
nripin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 October 2018, 05:22 AM   #6
toxicavenger
"TRF" Member

Watch: Seiko's
Pick the phone up. Emails aren't always the best solution because they don't always get delivered in the right folder.
toxicavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 October 2018, 04:13 PM   #7
speedgunner
"TRF" Member

Thanks everyone, especially Crown & Caliber.

Thanks everybody, and thank you Crown & Caliber. It was just the first time I hadn’t heard back from a seller on Chrono24 for that length of time. People are usually very quick to respond over there. And, I DID call them (C&C), for the record. I just didn’t email them, at least I don’t think I did. Anyway, looks like we’re good, now, so thanks again. I appreciate the replies, especially from C&C. Thank you, thank you.
speedgunner is offline   Reply With Quote