The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 22 April 2018, 08:33 AM   #1
watchdoc123
"TRF" Member

Hublot classic fusion rose gold— any thoughts?

I saw this watch recently in the Caribbean and it was beautiful. It came in 42 and 45 mm and had a rubber strap with either black ceramic case and rose gold bezel or rose gold case and bezel. It had a black carbon fiber dial with rose gold hands. It was striking. I wondered if anyone had one of these and any thoughts? I have the rose gold yachmaster and although similar it is a completely different watch. I wondered your thoughts of those who may have it. Thanks!
watchdoc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 April 2018, 11:51 AM   #2
srvrf
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: PP/AP
If you're talking about the 541.OX.1181.LR like they have at Govberg, it is definitely a nice looking watch. Personally, I do not like Hublot's carbon fiber dials because to me they look cheap and out of place (my opinion only). I do like their solid and skeletonized dials. If you browse the forums here, you'll find Hublot doesn't get much love and I doubt there are many who own a Hublot here. I own an older Super B with the gray dial and it is a nice sporty option since I can't wear a Royal Oak Offshore on my 6.5" wrist.
srvrf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24 April 2018, 09:56 PM   #3
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Without even going into the rest of the watch, I hate the carbon dials from them, it looks cheap and not good, ut maybe that’s me, anyways if you live the watch get it, I wouldn’t
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote