The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 7 February 2024, 04:03 AM   #1
omar10213245
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Hulkerino
Recently picked up a Speedmaster Reduced 3510.21 (Marui), but I need a spare link

...hi folks!

So I just picked up this beautiful Marui dial Speedy reduced, but it's just a smidge tight on my 8.25" wrist, so I need to grab a spare link, but I want to make sure I'm not buying the wrong link. Does anyone know the nomenclature/item # for the bracelet for this watch? And furthermore, does anyone have any recommendation on sources for Omega OEM parts like links? Appreciate any help given!

Once I get it on my comfortably on my wrist, I'll take some pics and post them up on here
omar10213245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 February 2024, 04:49 PM   #2
omar10213245

so, I've deduced that the bracelet for this particular Speedy reduced, is the 1469/811 or the 1469/813. the only thing that gives me pause, is that i can't be certain by looking with my naked eye, whether or not this bracelet has a slight taper...pretty sure it tapers from 18mm to 16mm, and i base that on the fact that i've found both an 18mm link for this bracelet for sale online, as well as a 16mm link for sale. obviously, the 16mm would be the one closest to the clasp, and so that would likely be the correct one to get, but again, i'm trying to confirm this information and short of actually reaching out to Omega themselves, i haven't found a source of information which can give me peace of mind to the point where i make the purchase of the spare link(s), at least not yet. any chance anyone here owns a prior gen speedy reduced (either this reference, or the 3510.50) and has any experience/knowledge on this subject?
Old 7 February 2024, 05:02 PM   #3
Andad

Watch: A few.
You don’t have a pair of calipers in your treehouse?

Andad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 February 2024, 05:15 PM   #4
omar10213245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andad View Post
You don’t have a pair of calipers in your treehouse?
lol i actually do, but i can't seem to locate them at the present time. might have to dig around. . .
Old 7 February 2024, 09:54 PM   #5
1William

Watch: Rolex/Others
I have had good luck calling a Boutique and telling them what I have and what I want. If they do not have the specific link ask them to search the computer at other Boutiques. This has also helped and they ship it from the store that has it. Good luck.
1William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 February 2024, 01:15 AM   #6
omar10213245

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1William View Post
I have had good luck calling a Boutique and telling them what I have and what I want. If they do not have the specific link ask them to search the computer at other Boutiques. This has also helped and they ship it from the store that has it. Good luck.
I'll definitely try that today, thanks!