The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 23 August 2019, 12:49 AM   #1
ZoJaJ
"TRF" Member

FS: Zenith Heritage 146 Blue Dial plus OEM Zenith Bracelet and additional OEM Zenith

I am changing things up a bit in my collection so up for sale is my excellent condition Zenith Heritage 146 blue dial (reference 03.2150.4069/51.c805) with box and papers plus an OEM Zenith blue alligator leather strap and deployant as well as an OEM Zenith stainless steel bracelet. I purchased the watch from a trusted seller here on TRF in October of 2018. Subsequently I purchased the OEM leather strap and deployant as well as the Zenith bracelet from the 38mm Chronomaster El Primero (tri-color) from an authorized dealer. Since the Heritage 146 and the Chronomaster El Primero share the same case, the bracelet is a perfect fit. I also purchased 2 additional half links for the bracelet to better fine tune the fit since there is no micro adjustment on the bracelet. (The 2 half links together are slightly bigger than a full link, so with the additional half links, it is possible to really fine tune the fit). I did have the center links on the OEM bracelet brushed by LA Watch Works to match the outer link surfaces (in order to give it a sportier look). LA Watch Works also added an almost imperceptible chamfer to the underside edges of the bracelet links as I found the factory edges were a bit sharp against my skin. The bracelet does have some desk diving marks as can be seen in the picture. The watch on its own is a very versatile piece, but with the combination of the OEM strap it comes with, the additional OEM alligator strap and deployant, and the stainless steel bracelet, it really made it a do anything, go anywhere watch, from formal to casual for me.

I realize that I am new to the TRF sales section so I am happy to answer any questions you may have or provide additional pictures (apologies for the cell phone pictures and also apologies if something doesn't show up correctly with this post). I have purchased a few watches from TRF members, so I can provide some references if need be. I do also have a bit of feedback here and as a purchaser on WUS. However, since none of that feedback is as a seller, I am pricing the watch accordingly and for what I hope is a fair price given the extras.

Asking price is $4500 via wire or $4635 via Paypal. Shipping within CONUS included in the prices. Would prefer a US sale since I have not shipped anything of this value internationally but feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5844.jpg (195.6 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5845.jpg (227.3 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5847.jpg (203.9 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5848.jpg (173.0 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5850.jpg (269.5 KB, 214 views)
ZoJaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2019, 01:08 AM   #2
ZoJaJ
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 27 August 2019, 06:18 AM   #3
ZoJaJ
"TRF" Member

Ohpf
Old 27 August 2019, 07:21 PM   #4