The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1 December 2019, 12:12 PM   #1
herts9
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610LN
For Sale: Rolex Steel/WG 116334 Azzurro Blue Datejust II Box/Papers

Picked this 116334 up recently from a TS on here, but do not wear it as much as anticipated, so moving on. Full box and paperwork (card dated Apr/2016). Excellent condition. Keeping flawless time. PCLs and clasp only have the minor of marks and maintain a high mirror shine. Satin devices sparkle like new. WG bezel has a few scratches from the day to day over the last few years prior to me and there is one minor flaw in the crystal at 6 o'clock. Nothing major and just a beautiful DJII. Fits my 7.3 inch wrist just fine, and comes with the two links I had taken out. Took the pics below earlier today.

$7550 wired, which includes insured shipping to continental US. I can accept PayPal, with buyer covering the 3% fees. No trades at this time. Lowball offers will be politely ignored. If not 100% as described, you can return it for a full refund upon receipt. i want you to be perfectly happy with this and I want it to go to a good home that'll appreciate it more than I have. If any questions, please drop me a PM or shoot me an email herts9@yahoo.com. I have a decent amount of deals on here over the years as well as 20 years on eBay as well with the same user handle, if you wanted to check that out.
herts9 is offline   Reply With Quote