The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 11 December 2019, 01:23 PM   #1
lastshotkid
"TRF" Member

SohAIS is the Benchmark of Great TRF Trusted Sellers

I’ve just completed a transaction with SohAIS which spanned about a month or so of back and forth, this piece or that piece, will-think-about-it and wait-how-about-this, from my end. Through it all, SohAIS has been an absolute gentleman and accommodating. Never did he ever make me feel like I was wasting his time. He made you feel like his only client (which is obviously not the case).

The watch came as exactly described. His price was set aggressively to attract serious buyers. The negotiation was very pleasant and devoid of attitude. There was no instance where he made you feel like it was a “take it or leave it” kind of deal. He always took the time to think about your offer and when he countered, it was always very reasonable.

So glad I called this guy and gave him a try among the trusted sellers here at TRF! SohAIS is now at the top of my online watch dealers list, as in at number 1, numero uno!

Thanks again Amir and until our next deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lastshotkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ais watches , sohais