The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 4 December 2019, 11:16 PM   #1
Horolojust
"TRF" Member

AP 15300 vs 15202 - 39mm RO vs 39mm RO (extra thin)

Hi all.

I have the pleasure of owning both of these pieces and will be sharing the differences and my thoughts on my channel too.

Just thought I’ll share it here if you have any question or queries that you want me to cover specifically that I can include in my comparison video?

My channel link is below too, if you aren’t already following me, and wanted to see my content, and other APs I’ve done so far :)

https://youtu.be/AGuSmGHlGr0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Horolojust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 December 2019, 01:04 AM   #2
wei915
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP 15400 Silver
AP 15300 vs 15202 - 39mm RO vs 39mm RO (extra thin)

Hi Hafiz, keep up the good work with your video content. I understand you own both the silver and blue 15400 ROs? I currently own the silver 15400, but I am also currently looking out for the same 15400 in blue dial too. Not sure if I should replace the special silver dial RO with the much coveted blue dial RO, or I should just add the blue 15400 to my collection.. simply because of AP’s blue dial and the balanced dial layout on the 15400.

If you have done a comparison between the two, please direct me to the link. If there isn’t a comparison available yet, perhaps you could do one? Cheers!

wei915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 December 2019, 03:11 AM   #3
Commonproject
Banned

would be great to know the lug to lug comparisons as often hear the 15202 wears large due to the wide lugs
Commonproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 January 2020, 10:49 PM   #4
Horolojust
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei915 View Post
Hi Hafiz, keep up the good work with your video content. I understand you own both the silver and blue 15400 ROs? I currently own the silver 15400, but I am also currently looking out for the same 15400 in blue dial too. Not sure if I should replace the special silver dial RO with the much coveted blue dial RO, or I should just add the blue 15400 to my collection.. simply because of AP’s blue dial and the balanced dial layout on the 15400.

If you have done a comparison between the two, please direct me to the link. If there isn’t a comparison available yet, perhaps you could do one? Cheers!

Hi mate,

Sorry I didn’t see your message before. I haven’t done silver vs blue comparison as yet but I may likely do it. I was thinking of doing but then with silver no more available, I thought there’s not going to be many people who’d benefit from the video so I rather focused on other subjects.

To me personally, blue does blow silver out of waters. I’ve owned both and I can tell you that silver is truly mesmerising. But blue is really more versatile, and special. It’s probably the most beautiful blue to be had. The blue on 154 is even more dramatic than 15202.

I’ll do a review on 15202 and then comaparison video with blue 15400 as well, hopefully later this months.

Thanks again for your kind words and following my videos.

Horolojust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 January 2020, 12:06 PM   #5
pepsiretail
Banned

Your videos are a great pleasure! Thank you so much!
pepsiretail is offline   Reply With Quote