The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 17 October 2019, 05:20 AM   #1
monticon
"TRF" Member

Seamless transaction with rtdavid1613!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take the time to share with everyone my great experience purchasing an amazing watch from David Choi (rtdavid1613).

Being a long time watch lover, but a new member, I heeded all the warning found in this section and was apprehensive at first. My purchases to this point have only occurred at ADs.

Upon texting David about a Seamaster Planet Ocean 8900, he promptly replied and sent over some pictures. I was able to find a few sales and references here on the forums, but I had to get permission from the “boss” first since it was a considerable purchase.

Before I could pull the trigger, to my initial dismay he had updated the listing to sold. I checked around for the same item only for the deal to fall through and it was mine for the taking again. We decided on PayPal as the payment method.

David was very quick to send me a text as well as a picture of the tracking label. Later on I received an update via PayPal that my items were shipped. I was like a little kid on Christmas waiting for Santa to come, and he arrived in a UPS truck instead of a sleigh this past Saturday.

Thanks again David for a great item, and an excellent transaction.
Thank you all here at the TRF for all your knowledge, and I look forward to growing my collection using these wonderful resources here!

Regards,
Sam M.
monticon is offline   Reply With Quote