The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 26 April 2011, 12:37 PM   #61
PatekSF
"TRF" Member

Watch: what I like to do
It simply amazes me that buyers still purchase Rolexes without doing any due diligence beforehand.

And for what? ... to save $500, $1000, $2000 dollars? Once they realized they've been scammed, wouldn't they gladly pay the $500, $1000 or $2000 extra just to unwind the entire mess and have the watch they want with a 10000% less stress?

For me, it's ADs only. I don't need sleepless nights. Let the AD make its profit because when I have a problem and need service, they will be there to help me + I know it's original + I know it's never been reported stolen.
PatekSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 April 2011, 02:02 PM   #62
blama215
"TRF" Member

Watch: SUB C 116610LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatekSF View Post
It simply amazes me that buyers still purchase Rolexes without doing any due diligence beforehand.

And for what? ... to save $500, $1000, $2000 dollars? Once they realized they've been scammed, wouldn't they gladly pay the $500, $1000 or $2000 extra just to unwind the entire mess and have the watch they want with a 10000% less stress?

For me, it's ADs only. I don't need sleepless nights. Let the AD make its profit because when I have a problem and need service, they will be there to help me + I know it's original + I know it's never been reported stolen.
x2 I totaly agree.
blama215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 April 2011, 03:26 PM   #63
Jonathan007
"TRF" Member

Watch: #296
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFAN View Post
OK i think after some searching and trying to figure out the details.
He sent an nationwide account no and sort code, but the iban and swift were from HSBC.

I have already filed complaints with my bank, actionfraud in the UK with the accounts and the polish names that came up in my search for this person.

I will try to update as and when i can find some thing .

Atleast its a lesson not buy from some one with a sob story.

Thanks to a lot of guys here who are searching and helping.

Cheers
You keep plugging away on this my friend!

Hopefully it will bite this lying thief exactly where it hurts!!

Best wishes

Jon
Old 26 April 2011, 03:40 PM   #64
Jonathan007
"TRF" Member

Watch: #296
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatekSF View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by blama215 View Post
x2 I totaly agree.
No disrespect to you guys but I would imagine Milfan doesn't really want to see posts like these during this depressing time.

He has made the decision to buy from a generally trusted forum and its gone bad on him.

Kind regards

Jon
Old 14 November 2012, 02:52 AM   #65
tomtailford
"TRF" Member

Add me to the list of people conned by this guy!

I agree that Milfan probably didn't want comments either saying about due diligence - I met with Norman in person and seemed like a genuine fellow who wanted to rent some of my equipment.

I'm appealing for anyone who's had dealings with this fellow to get in touch with me - I have made him a nice website: http://www.normanfowlerconman.co.uk/

I intend to add all information people can give me about experiences they have had with this man.
tomtailford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 December 2016, 09:29 AM   #66
Bounty Hunter
"TRF" Member

Norman Fowler

Norman Fowler or is it Nick or Rich or Adam or Evo Ant..or Mike UK. or Jason OR JJ McClure .

Norman Fowler, formerly of Propelair Way, Colchester, accused of conning people out of tens of thousands of pounds claims he is 'too ill' to enter plea in court.A SUSPECTED fraudster accused of conning people out of tens of thousands of pounds claimed he is too ill to stand trial or even to enter any pleas.

Norman Fowler was due to enter pleas on 18 charges after he was arrested in Spain more than three years after the alleged offences.

But the victims, who were allegedly conned into handing over thousands of pounds for Rolex watches and cameras online, will have to wait for a few more months before the court case against Fowler is heard.

Fowler, 38, appeared at Chelmsford Crown Court via video link from prison.

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/1...plea_in_court/
Bounty Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 December 2016, 08:39 PM   #67
ryansoulsit
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=169293

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=167530

Beware!
Old 28 December 2016, 02:43 AM   #68
Bounty Hunter
"TRF" Member

Mike UK.Nick or Rich or Adam or Evo Ant..or Mike UK. or Jason OR JJ McClure .
Norman Fowler.He should have appeared via video link in Norwich-Crown-Court.on the 16 of December.He would not come out his cell..

Next court date march 9 . 2017 Chelmsford crown court...it would be great to get all the people together who He Conned .I guess a few have left the forum.
Bounty Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 December 2016, 11:37 AM   #69
uncleluck
"TRF" Member

This prat has scammed people on a car forum I'm on too! Let's hope his arteries are as clogged as they look they should be and he drops clutching his chest one day soon.
uncleluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 January 2017, 03:02 PM   #70
phil40000
"TRF" Member

This guy deserves a blanket party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
phil40000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 January 2017, 09:06 PM   #71
Watchcollectables
"TRF" Member

This guy tried to sell me a Deep Sea a few years ago , over the telephone he was extremely plusable but something didn't ring true so I did some hunting g and came across all the stories from forum scams he had committed . I think the true amount is wat past the 21k reported!
Watchcollectables is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scam