The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX


Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 December 2016, 12:32 PM   #211
springer
2017 Pledge Member
 
springer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Real Name: jP
Location: Texas
Watch: GMT-MASTER
Posts: 11,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by havingagoodtime View Post
I'm so glad that I was able to acquire a very special 16700 from John in what was a smooth and communicative transaction. He's great to work with and an absolute wealth of knowledge on all things GMT (and I'm sure much more!) I knew he was the one I wanted to buy a complete, vintage, GMT from and I look forward to future purchases.
Thanks Jason. Enjoy your GMT 16700 - it is a great set to have in any collection.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161205_131457sm.jpg (82.7 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 20161205_130613sm.jpg (149.2 KB, 83 views)
__________________
"If the game is rigged, you can't lose if you don't play."

Member of NAWCC since 1990.
springer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21 December 2016, 12:48 PM   #212
datejust24
2017 Pledge Member
 
datejust24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Real Name: Chris
Location: Cincinnati,Ohio
Watch: Rolexssss
Posts: 2,359
Just got my grail meters first 5513 from JP and it was just as gorgeous as I thought it would be and just as he explained it to be...John is a wealth of knowledge and a really vital part of this community...thanks again John. You're a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to talking and doing business with you soon buddy.
datejust24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 December 2016, 10:30 AM   #213
Franks07
"TRF" Member
 
Franks07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Posts: 480
Couldn't agree more. JP aka "Springer" is my go to guy for all things vintage (watches, bracelets and inserts) and am never disappointed. Having "Springer" associated with your watch is an outstanding boost to the provenance.
These three GMTs all came from "Springer" and are keepers in my Rolex sports watch collection
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (77.9 KB, 74 views)
Franks07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 December 2016, 01:52 AM   #214
springer
2017 Pledge Member
 
springer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Real Name: jP
Location: Texas
Watch: GMT-MASTER
Posts: 11,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by datejust24 View Post
Just got my grail meters first 5513 from JP and it was just as gorgeous as I thought it would be and just as he explained it to be...John is a wealth of knowledge and a really vital part of this community...thanks again John. You're a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to talking and doing business with you soon buddy.
Thanks Chris. It was a pleasure!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_2289.sm.jpg (73.7 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg Img_2255sm.jpg (90.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Img_2293sm.jpg (84.2 KB, 70 views)
__________________
"If the game is rigged, you can't lose if you don't play."

Member of NAWCC since 1990.
springer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11 January 2017, 10:59 AM   #215
mechanical movement
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 5
Just received my beautiful 16750 GMT with a spider dial from John. He's a pleasure to deal with and Is a wealth of knowledge. I'm looking forward to doing business with him again soon.

-Mark
mechanical movement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 January 2017, 03:18 PM   #216
springer
2017 Pledge Member
 
springer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Real Name: jP
Location: Texas
Watch: GMT-MASTER
Posts: 11,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanical movement View Post
Just received my beautiful 16750 GMT with a spider dial from John. He's a pleasure to deal with and Is a wealth of knowledge. I'm looking forward to doing business with him again soon.

-Mark
Thank you Mark and enjoy your GMT.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dial.2.small.jpg (81.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Img_1908.sm.jpg (79.2 KB, 46 views)
__________________
"If the game is rigged, you can't lose if you don't play."

Member of NAWCC since 1990.
springer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21 February 2017, 08:56 AM   #217
Pattyb69
2017 Pledge Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: CT
Watch: BLNR/16750
Posts: 609
I've always been a modern watch guy and the idea of vintage just scared me. I knew that I eventually wanted a vintage GMT Master but there were too many unknowns and details that I needed to look for that I was not very educated in.

Two weeks ago I gave John a call and I'm glad I did. He put a lot of my worries at ease and rest is history. Now I have my first vintage Rolex and I couldn't be happier! Thanks again John for the 16750! Hope to do business again soon!
Pattyb69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 February 2017, 12:25 PM   #218
springer
2017 Pledge Member
 
springer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Real Name: jP
Location: Texas
Watch: GMT-MASTER
Posts: 11,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattyb69 View Post
I've always been a modern watch guy and the idea of vintage just scared me. I knew that I eventually wanted a vintage GMT Master but there were too many unknowns and details that I needed to look for that I was not very educated in.

Two weeks ago I gave John a call and I'm glad I did. He put a lot of my worries at ease and rest is history. Now I have my first vintage Rolex and I couldn't be happier! Thanks again John for the 16750! Hope to do business again soon!
Thanks Patrick! Enjoy your GMT.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_2385sm.jpg (86.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Img_2362.sm.jpg (161.8 KB, 21 views)
__________________
"If the game is rigged, you can't lose if you don't play."

Member of NAWCC since 1990.
springer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2017, 11:18 PM   #219
jameshp
2017 Pledge Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Real Name: james
Location: dc
Watch: DateJust 16234
Posts: 16
John is AWESOME!!

He helped me with some questions I had about GMT bezels! Great person!!
jameshp is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


*Banner Of The Month*
This space is provided free of charge to outstanding horological resources.





Copyright 2004-2017, The Rolex Forums. All Rights Reserved.

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Rolex is a registered trademark of ROLEX USA. The Rolex Forums is not affiliated with ROLEX USA in any way.