The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 22 August 2021, 11:56 PM   #1
nwalker001
"TRF" Member

Breitling Outlet Store in Sunrise, FL

Will be in Ft. Lauderdale later this week and my fiancé wants to go to the Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise, FL.

While checking out the store list, I noticed there is a Breitling outlet store. Has anyone on the forum been to this outlet before? Is it older models on clearance? Less desirable color dials? Or a normal selection of the current product line?
nwalker001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 August 2021, 11:36 PM   #2
donas
Banned

Watch: 116619
It has been a couple of years since my visit, but it was a very nice store when I went. They had a large selection of new models (at that time). I tried on a couple and they were offering discounts without me even asking, just to make the sale.....again, this was a few years ago, so it may or may not be the same.
donas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 August 2021, 04:28 AM   #3
ks58
Banned

Let us know how your visit goes! I may pop in there sometime when I'm in the area for work.
ks58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 August 2021, 12:52 AM   #4
nwalker001
"TRF" Member

Visit Report

The staff was very friendly. I was a little disappointed in the selection. Didn't have any of the new models that I'm interested in buying like the Chronomat B01 42 or any of ceramic SupoerOcean Heritage line. The most recent model I saw was the Premier B01 Chronograph 42 with the panda dial. Most of the watches were not desirable colors. Also, they offered no discount on straps, bracelets or buckles.
nwalker001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 August 2021, 04:27 AM   #5
Fleetlord
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwalker001 View Post
The staff was very friendly. I was a little disappointed in the selection. Didn't have any of the new models that I'm interested in buying like the Chronomat B01 42 or any of ceramic SupoerOcean Heritage line. The most recent model I saw was the Premier B01 Chronograph 42 with the panda dial. Most of the watches were not desirable colors. Also, they offered no discount on straps, bracelets or buckles.
Give it time. They’ll end up there eventually.
Fleetlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 September 2021, 07:21 AM   #6
Gabrielddc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwalker001 View Post
Thanks for the info, helped me. I was considering going there to buy the Superocean Heritage ceramic, but since you said they don't have it, I won't go there. Thanks.
Gabrielddc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 September 2021, 09:17 PM   #7
Duckman25
"TRF" Member

Sawgrass mills mall I wanted to go to the Loro Piana store there but good to know there is a breitling outlet. What discounts would I get off their watch selection? 10%?
Duckman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 September 2021, 01:36 AM   #8
Kinnakeet
"TRF" Member

Watch: WG Breguet Typexx
I cannot speak for that location but I frequently visit the Orlando and Toronto boutiques. They both carry a lot of inventory in the back and cycle what gets put out on display. The staff at Orlando are very nice, helpful and knowledgeable, I have made several purchases at that location. Toronto, the staff is just the opposite, really bad.
Kinnakeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 November 2021, 09:39 AM   #9
watchbobby
"TRF" Member

Watch: All of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinnakeet View Post
I cannot speak for that location but I frequently visit the Orlando and Toronto boutiques. They both carry a lot of inventory in the back and cycle what gets put out on display. The staff at Orlando are very nice, helpful and knowledgeable, I have made several purchases at that location. Toronto, the staff is just the opposite, really bad.
I can confirm what you say about Orlando. Did some window shopping/tire kicking there a couple of Christmas' ago (man was that mall crowded) without intending to buy but had a nice conversation with the sales associate nonetheless.

Never been to Toronto but I'm itching to go there. If I get there I'll see if I can straighten the Staff out.
watchbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 November 2021, 02:02 AM   #10
Kinnakeet
"TRF" Member

Watch: WG Breguet Typexx
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchbobby View Post
I can confirm what you say about Orlando. Did some window shopping/tire kicking there a couple of Christmas' ago (man was that mall crowded) without intending to buy but had a nice conversation with the sales associate nonetheless.

Never been to Toronto but I'm itching to go there. If I get there I'll see if I can straighten the Staff out.
Good luck. They refused to show me an all gold model. That’s ok. I purchased that and 2 others in Orlando.
Kinnakeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 November 2021, 09:34 AM   #11
RW16610
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 116710LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinnakeet View Post
Good luck. They refused to show me an all gold model. That’s ok. I purchased that and 2 others in Orlando.
Absolutely ridiculous, but I'm glad you got the desired service elsewhere. I've only ever spoken to them over the phone when calling in to get the service history of my pre-owned Breitling watches (last time factory serviced).
RW16610 is offline   Reply With Quote