The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 20 February 2011, 09:57 AM   #1
jwkunkle
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: The Next One
Icon20 FS Rolex GMT IIc 116710 M Series on Jubilee...The Lesson Learned Sale

Greetings guys. This was a new to me arrival just yesterday. I knew I was pushing the boundaries of what she who must be obeyed deems "allowable", but the wife's reaction to my new addition has been met with...uh...less than stellar understanding and support!!

There was a time when I would have stood my ground, but after 15 years...it just doesn't work that way anymore!!

So...without further babbling...I present to you my M series Rolex GMT IIc. Watch is in excellent condition showing hardly any use. Bracelet was swapped at the AD right from birth to the new style super jubilee with Rolex crown hidden clasp enclosure. Also included is one additional link that I added to the bracelet.

Comes as it should with all boxes and papers. I am asking $5,799/firm. I will ship to the cont U.S. via Next Day Insured delivery at MY cost. Can ship out as early as Monday, on your wrist by Tuesday morning. Wire transfer is preferred. Paypal ok if you add 3% for the fees.

I can only trade down (your watch plus cash). Rolex w/date, Panerai, Omega PO might be considered.

I have taken some fresh pictures of the watch literally minutes ago, trying to get them in before the light was gone. The pictures of the accessories were taken yesterday in my office. If you would like additional pictures taken, just let me know and I will accommodate.

Please do not hesitate to send me a pm or an email if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I will respond immediately.

jwkunkle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2011, 10:59 PM   #2
jwkunkle
2024 Pledge Member

Please make offers!
jwkunkle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2011, 01:38 PM   #3
jwkunkle
2024 Pledge Member

SOLD...thanks TRF!