The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28 November 2017, 09:18 PM   #1
burnt888
"TRF" Member

Icon20 Rolex day date 40 yellow gold black diamond dial vs AP royal oak 41 rose gold

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some advice between 2 watches. The Rolex day date 40 yellow gold with the diamond black dial has been my childhood dream watch. The AP royal oak is my adulthood grail watch. I love both so much and I can't decide which one to buy. What do you think is just the nicer watch in general? I think the royal oak is just plain sexy and I love how it plays with light. The day date is also a beautiful watch but I find it a bit more dressy. My wrist size is bout 7.5 inches and I'm a bit stalkier of a guy as I workout quite a bit. I also wear a lot of casual wear and suits throughout the week. I'm looking for an everyday watch that I can dress up and down. I believe both can do that, just one is slightly dressier than the other meaning the Rolex. I'm also looking for a little bit of a status piece as well as I've been fortunate enough to be able to afford either one.

No one I know wears a AP of any sort or knows much about it. But I do have a lot of friends with all sorts of Rolex's. I generally don't like to have the same things as others but in this case it won't matter as I just want my one gold watch!

Looking forward to some great advice!
Attached Files
File Type: zip IMG_6096.PNG.zip (1.81 MB, 143 views)
File Type: zip IMG_6714.PNG.zip (2.91 MB, 64 views)
burnt888 is offline   Reply With Quote