The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4 July 2022, 11:50 AM   #1
Mike507
"TRF" Member

Panerai Due 42 - My first Panerai (kind of lol)

hi all

I just got my first ever Panerai, this is kind of a cross post as i did post an incoming of it with my new air king, but i grabbed it as a bit of a bundle deal with a new air king.

My wrist is 6.75, so on the smaller side, which is a big part of why i have never considered (or liked) Panerai. So i was shocked to love it when i tried it on, at the request of my friend that was shopping with me at the time, when i proposed to my AD that i'd like to buy the Panerai, if i was able to get the Air King as well. It worked out, happy days.

I haven't seen much on the luminor due online, except for some outrage about the 30m water resistance not making it a real panerai, so i thought i'd open it up for discussion.

For my style i prefer a watch that sits low on the wrist and doesn't really stand out, fairly vanilla you could say. So i was very shocked at how slim this one was, how well it hugs the wrist and the dial and bracelet really look great imo. I think its very much an under appreciated model though.

The problem is its put me down the rabbit hole now and i'm really starting to appreciate Panerai's lol. Luckily i dont think my wrist can handle many other panerais, so my wallet may still be safe.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2022-07-01 15191122222.png (122.9 KB, 272 views)
Mike507 is offline   Reply With Quote