The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 20 October 2018, 06:36 AM   #1
itasca
"TRF" Member

AU_911tt Rocked It!!!

Very pleased to have my brand new Rolex Explorer 214270, thanks to Chase (AU_911tt). This was my first Rolex purchase, and I did a lot of back and forth on whether to buy directly from and AD or from someone on TRF. I found that Chase had the perfect watch up for sale while perusing yesterday (after having been on numerous wait-lists at ADs for quite a while), so I sent him an e-mail. He called me back literally 2 minutes after hitting "send". I was a bit nervous about making this purchase via bank wire, but Chase answered all of my questions, even the slightly probing ones, without hesitation. He applied zero pressure regarding the sale. After making the decision to go ahead and purchase the watch, it was clear he wanted me to have it in my hands ASAP. I notified him of when the bank wire was complete and, 30 minutes later, he texted me a photo of the shipping label to check for errors. Shortly thereafter, the watch was bound for the airport and then handed to me this morning, less than 24 hours after our initial conversation.

Now that I've got my Explorer, perhaps I will never need another watch. If another itch needs scratching, I will definitely be taking a look at what Chase has up for sale, as I would have no reservations about doing business with him again.
itasca is offline   Reply With Quote