The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Closed Thread

Old 27 May 2009, 10:42 AM   #1
JNOV

Watch: GMT 16710 SS
I am the JNOV who "reniged on a deal" with Jyogi

I havent been on the forum in about two weeks. I checked my mail and found a few very rude replys from my good friend JYOGI. I decided to check the "who's who" section because I had a feeling JYOGI would post something discrimanatory against me. Here is the fact of the matter that I have shared with JYOGI as well, I am a CONSUMER looking for the best buy that I can find. I am not on this forum to buy and sell, flip and hustle. It is as simple as getting the best bang four your buck. I read the replys on the forum he posted and saw that alot of people had the wrong idea. I LET JYOGI KNOW THAT I FOUND A BETTER DEAL BEFORE HE POSTED HIS THREAD. Its not as if I just vanished. I would also like to state that I DO BUY AND SELL GOODS on ebay and I had A guy buy a $4,000 dollar keyboard from me twice and back out BOTH times. His stunt cost me a few bucks. And even though this cost me money and a bit of frustration, I didnt bad mouth the buyer. I gave him the benifit of the dout and thought he must have a good reason for this. But Mr. JYOGI, It cost YOU nothing and it was a $300 dollar watch. Come on!!! I DID let him know that I would not be buying his watch as I found a BETTER deal elswhere. If it was that serious, then offer to match the price dude. Its just funny to me to see people get caught up in such a panic. Also JYOGI accepted my deal by telling me that he had THREE other people offer him the SAME amount for this watch but sense I was a forum supporter that he will accpet my offer. I dont know about YOU but, that sounds like discrimination. I feel bad for the other people that wanted the watch but sense they didnt donate money he didnt want to sell to them. So my dear friend Mr JYOGI....if you can pick ad choose you who sell to, I think I should be able to pick and choose who I BUY FROM. Thats all folks. Thanks for listening!
Old 27 May 2009, 11:54 AM   #2
bodybump
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2024 DATEJUST41 Sponsor & Boutique Seller

Watch: Me!!!
sorry to hear that both of you didnt end your transaction well..things happens for a reason..
Old 27 May 2009, 12:51 PM   #3
d-cannon

Watch: 118238 and 116520
Changing your mind

No one should have negative feedback for changing their mind... conversely, I do not believe a seller should get negative feedback if they "hold" an item for one individual, but sell it to someone else who transferred the funds first.

First to transfer funds gets the items. If everyone followed this principle, that offending thread would have never been posted. When I sell items, I may have 3 or 4 people interested and I tell any of them that if they are serious, whoever pays first gets it... even if others offer verbal acceptance.

I also would suggest not posting "sold pending funds" because people can/have changed their mind and the longer SPF is up the more likely you will lose potential interest from others.

imho, negative feedback should be for someone who causes harm. For a buyer, neg feedback would be for stealing or returning the item for unfounded reasons (the harm to the seller is in taking the item off the market for a period with no reasonable cause), or returning an item in a different condition.

Most people will feel disappointment when a potential deal dies because someone changed their mind, but it does not merit negative feedback.
Old 27 May 2009, 01:16 PM   #4
StarSovereign
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116234, 116710LN
I don't like it when people throw words like discrimination around loosely. It's a private sale. The seller has every right to pick and chose who he sells to. If he gives forum members, regardless if they are pledge members and support the site monetarily, preference when selling watches that's his business...not yours...
Old 27 May 2009, 01:17 PM   #5
diablojota
"TRF" Member

Watch: SS Submariner Date
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSovereign View Post
I don't like it when people throw words like discrimination around loosely. It's a private sale. The seller has every right to pick and chose who he sells to. If he gives forum members, regardless if they are pledge members and support the site monetarily, preference when selling watches that's his business...not yours...
Wells said.

FcB
Old 27 May 2009, 02:31 PM   #6
scottschoe
"TRF" Member

here is the important section

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNOV View Post
I LET JYOGI KNOW THAT I FOUND A BETTER DEAL BEFORE HE POSTED HIS THREAD. Its not as if I just vanished.
hmm
Old 27 May 2009, 03:30 PM   #7
Gaijin
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: ing your back.
All this drama over 300 bucks.
Old 27 May 2009, 03:42 PM   #8
C. Davidson
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT (116710)
Ultimately the buyer has final say. Its good to hear both sides of the story.
#15,634

"The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge; the ears of the wise seek it out."
Old 28 May 2009, 04:20 AM   #9
JNOV

Watch: GMT 16710 SS
Hey StarSovereign....Thats what Im saying! I can choose as well...that is "my right" as you so "loosely" put it. I mean, I dont like when people throw around peoples rights either....LOL... Your a funny guy...funny like a clown. Like you just amused me. Dont get your panties twisted ok bud!
Old 28 May 2009, 06:11 AM   #10
Welshwatchman
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNOV View Post
I But Mr. JYOGI, It cost YOU nothing and it was a $300 dollar watch. Come on!!!

So my dear friend Mr JYOGI....if you can pick ad choose you who sell to, I think I should be able to pick and choose who I BUY FROM.

Thats all folks. Thanks for listening!
Well JNOV.

You know FULL WELL that JYogi has been banned from these forums and can't read this pointless message to him.

Closed - Infraction for you.