The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 27 March 2012, 02:41 AM   #1
00Seven
"TRF" Member

Watch: Omega
FS: Omega 2201.50 Planet Ocean 2500D

Condition: Excellent. TZ 95%. Only imperfections are minor desk diving marks on bracelet/clasp and some strap change marks. See pictures.
Movement: 2500D with three-tier co-axial escapement.
Crystal: sapphire crystal, with anti-reflection treatment (no scratches, see pics)
Case: 42mm, 316L
Dimensions: 42mm wide, 15.5mm thick, 20mm lug width
Caseback: screw-in, steel
Crown: screw-down, signed
Dial: black dial
Strap/bracelet: 316L bracelet
WR: 600 meters

For sale is my 2201.50 42mm Planet Ocean with the late model 2500D movement. This is one of the last of the first-gen PO's produced and comes with the 2500D movement. Red dot intact. I'm purchased the watch BNIB from an AD back in August '11 so it's not even a year old yet. Keeps excellent time, w/in 1sec/day on my wrist.

I really hate to get rid of this watch but I'm consolidating the collection after purchasing a Sub-C last month.

Comes with all boxes, all of the original links, warranty card (dealer stamped but not dated), hang tags, original crystal and caseback stickers, pictograms card, and chronometer card. I just took a few pictures to document the condition of the watch - see below:

Price & Terms:
$3,000 paypal'd and shipped w/in the continental US via USPS priority w/ tracking and insurance included. I will only ship to a verified address. I welcome face to face transactions in the Atlanta, GA area.

Email me at nmcdearis at gmail dot com. Oh and if you need ref's, do a search for my screen name on WUS or check the ebay for Zidane1001, I have 100% positive references.

Last edited by mailman; 28 March 2012 at 12:25 AM.. Reason: Only one bump every 48 hrs
00Seven is offline   Reply With Quote