The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex Watch Gallery

Closed Thread

Old 20 April 2008, 03:01 AM   #31
bhupesh
Banned

Watch: rolex 6542 gmt
Icon4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatier.jm View Post
Hi bhupesh,

Nice collection of custom-made replica dials .... do you know if they were produced in Hong Kong, Korea, or India ? Unfortunately for the owners, no proof of any authenticity on them as being actually produced by the Rolex factory on special orders ; indeed, these dials cannot be associated with any of the (vintage) Rolex watches that would be documented in Rolex records by their serial numbers (serial numbers of Rolex watches associated with vintage Rolex, custom-made, dials... ). For example, compare your dial (see bottom right dial) -which pattern is the one offered to SAS british soldiers by Oman Sultan- to the original one produced by Rolex. These are clearly not the same.... Don't worry , the replica dials remain nice conversation pieces . Thanks for sharing.
dear milton that's a standard oman coat of arms and i would have bought and sold atleast 25 watches with that logo........dear sherlook homes go to any oman embassy and the chances are that you would still find diplomats wearing rolexes.......iwc's and patek's with that logo they were given as gifts to civilians..........paradise lost.......what a waste and by the way all these years hardly 27 of dabbling in watches the amount of watches sold and bought by me on a conservative estimate also would be thrice your body weight~~~~~~~~~~that's a nice conversation piece in my book!

post script : i'm collecting these pieces and my goal is to collect 100 pieces in ten years at the most and then the whole collection goes to antiquorum........counting 82 to go!
Old 20 April 2008, 06:29 PM   #32
sabatier.jm

Icon4 Your custom dials purchased at Singapore, Bangkok, Djakarta etc.

Hi bhupesh ,

Thanks for the details . You see that I was right : the dials were actually obtained in Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta etc. but not from the Rolex factory in Switzerland .........
As mentioned in the forum, the last Oman custom dial watch sold for over 100k in an auction a couple of years ago (not 0.12k as you paid for the custom dial crafted by Mr. Ho in Bangkok). Frankly, I believe you overpaid them a bit since, in my opinion, they worth no more than 0.01k but I am a novice in field. I do hope you have not gotten your 1930 royal Rolex watch from Mr. Ho in Bangkok too

By curiosity, is this seller the famous Mr. Ho Chi Min ?

Thank you again for all.
Old 20 April 2008, 06:43 PM   #33
sabatier.jm

Icon4 Caution when purchasing your custom dials in Asia

He Bluhpesh ,

Also, be very careful when purchasing your custom dials in Asia. They are often inscribed 'Rolsex' instead of 'Rolex' to be safer in case the replicas dials are gotten by the Bangkok policemen ...

Hope this helps
Old 20 April 2008, 09:43 PM   #34
bhupesh
Banned

Mr. French Bean 4 Ur Eyes Only!

Quote:
He Bluhpesh ,

Also, be very careful when purchasing your custom dials in Asia. They are often inscribed 'Rolsex' instead of 'Rolex' to be safer in case the replicas dials are gotten by the Bangkok policemen ...

Hope this helps
Quote:
Hi bhupesh ,

Thanks for the details . You see that I was right : the dials were actually obtained in Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta etc. but not from the Rolex factory in Switzerland .........
As mentioned in the forum, the last Oman custom dial watch sold for over 100k in an auction a couple of years ago (not 0.12k as you paid for the custom dial crafted by Mr. Ho in Bangkok). Frankly, I believe you overpaid them a bit since, in my opinion, they worth no more than 0.01k but I am a novice in field. I do hope you have not gotten your 1930 royal Rolex watch from Mr. Ho in Bangkok too

By curiosity, is this seller the famous Mr. Ho Chi Min ?

Thank you again for all.
you are a royal museum piece custom made by HOME - DELIVERY

one of a un-kind

your opinion is not worth the paper it's written on.......my maths is poor how much does dime a dozen work out to for a single unit

now what happened to custom oman dial...........ah.....they were made onlyfor s.a.s.......right and every thing else is made in asia ........ BUDDY BOY WELCOME TO THE CLASS OF 2008
SORRY 4 U..................... NO CLASS
Old 20 April 2008, 09:57 PM   #35
bhupesh
Banned

Icon13 Hey Sabouteur

learning is a life long process

miles to go before you sleep but let me put you to rest now

" O GOD ...... FORGIVE HIM,FOR HE KNOWS NOT WHAT HE'S DOING"

and more over take your half baked one of a kind knowledge to another place

bangkok police say beware of french and french leather .......they can't with

stand the endurance test and MR. HO CHI MINH .....SEN LIGARDS TO U,FA KIN SU PAH........I BANNA KIL HEEM....WARE DIS FRENCH HI DING!

that was good royal one of a kind entertainment !

dear all stay tuned

Old 21 April 2008, 05:51 PM   #36
bhupesh
Banned

Icon13 Ignorant Royale Nut ....... 1 Of A Kind !

Originally Posted by sabatier.jm
Hi bhupesh ,

As mentioned in the forum, the last Oman custom dial watch sold for over 100k in an auction a couple of years ago (not 0.12k as you paid for the custom dial crafted by Mr. Ho in Bangkok). Frankly, I believe you overpaid them a bit since, in my opinion, they worth no more than 0.01k but I am a novice in field. I do hope you have not gotten your 1930 royal Rolex watch from Mr. Ho in Bangkok too .
UNQUOTE

mr. french exuberant ignorant novice..........rolex factory would never sell you dials only
you need to cut down on wine and cheese which is your staple diet,it's begining to effect your sanity and power to think rationally.
if you ever go to muscat ....... those logo watches are common in pre owned watches dealers and jewellers right from ladies watches to datejusts.
what is elusive is sports watches with the logo......some body needs to drill into your head that omani logo watches were only given to s.a.s.
these gifted watches regularly come on to the market from dubai,iraq,yemen and saudi arabia.
there are too many gaping holes in your hypothesis and i'm afraid your doctorate and paper on custom made dials has to wait a few decades......atleast get the basics right first
i challenge you to get even an estimate of $10k for your one of a kind watch from any of the following........
1.......oswaldo patrizzi
2....... james dowling
3....... sotheby's
4....... christie's
5....... antiquorum
i have dealt with each of these over the years but it's the first time i'm interacting with a nut
so put your money where your mouth is........i will give you 100 : 1 if any of mine dials are replicas!
come out of the dark ages and tone down your rhetoric and empathy about asia in particular......... what a waste
Old 21 April 2008, 07:55 PM   #37
Johno
"TRF" Member

What about paper, rock, sissors will that settle it
Old 22 April 2008, 12:12 AM   #38
sabatier.jm

Icon10 You're so funny bhupesh !

Hello bhupesh ,

Nice to meet you again my funny friend !

What you just stated is probably correct : ".....rolex factory would never sell you dials only" ; how did Mr. Ho just get the vintage Rolex-made custom dials without the corresponding watches (like this ) ?
Why selling them for 0.012k only ?
I offer you 0.005k for your set, shipping cost added.
If interested , thanks to let me know and I will pay instantly with PayPal .

NB: For 0.003k, I would be glad to get your 1930 model watch. Thanks to let me know if we can save on shipping by sending all items in the same parcel .
Old 22 April 2008, 12:48 AM   #39
bhupesh
Banned

nice memory relapse ........ wish i could cure you!

Quote:
Hello bhupesh ,

Nice to meet you again my funny friend !

What you just stated is probably correct : ".....rolex factory would never sell you dials only" ; how did Mr. Ho just get the vintage Rolex-made custom dials without the corresponding watches (like this ) ?
Why selling them for 0.012k only ?
I offer you 0.005k for your set, shipping cost added.
If interested , thanks to let me know and I will pay instantly with PayPal .

NB: For 0.003k, I would be glad to get your 1930 model watch. Thanks to let me know if we can save on shipping by sending all items in the same parcel .
sorry i was writing in archaic latin all this while and you have this habit of slipping into selective memory lapse.........4 your own convenience of course
they all came complete but then paying attention is not your forte but marriage of convenience is
do you understand what repainting means or is it still latin ??
today got two more 16013 datejusts with logos ........ just confirmed from yemen should post them when i have for you to decipher witch kountry it's made in or whether they are from rolex factory!
Old 22 April 2008, 08:25 PM   #40
sabatier.jm

Icon10 you are so funny bluepeach ....... are you a clown in real life ?

Hi bluepeach ,

The two more 16013 datejusts with logos you got from Yemen are probably from high ranking Al quaida officers . Are the logos kalashnikov or Bush's head with a target in his mouth (the first one being much rarer than the second one although I am not expert in field) ?
In any case, they are scarce collecting pieces and probably worth a few bullet packs in some countries .
Old 22 April 2008, 08:39 PM   #41
EvEr34
"TRF" Member

yada yada yada.

Ease up on the smilleys it's distracting when the are on every single line.
Old 23 April 2008, 01:02 PM   #42
bhupesh
Banned

no ....... i only interact with clowns in real life!

Quote:
Hi bluepeach ,

The two more 16013 datejusts with logos you got from Yemen are probably from high ranking Al quaida officers . Are the logos kalashnikov or Bush's head with a target in his mouth (the first one being much rarer than the second one although I am not expert in field) ?
In any case, they are scarce collecting pieces and probably worth a few bullet packs in some countries .
look who's talking,
i'm in no mood to play mirror ....mirror....on the wall today mr.jester!
grow up now and next time post your joke under the jokes and cartoons thread :(
bye now shed a tear.jm !
Old 23 April 2008, 06:37 PM   #43
Gedanken
"TRF" Member

Watch: F-series SD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhupesh View Post
i'm in no mood to play mirror ....mirror....on the wall today mr.jester!
I'm in no mood for one more word from either one of you knuckleheads. Cut it out right now or get the hell off my forum. I won't say it nicely a second time.
Old 23 April 2008, 07:36 PM   #44
bhupesh
Banned

Icon4

thanks........... nicely put ......... nice words!
Old 23 April 2008, 08:48 PM   #45
Gedanken
"TRF" Member

Watch: F-series SD
Well, I did say one more word. That's five with a few gratuitous punctuation marks. Goodbye.
Old 23 April 2008, 10:37 PM   #46
Attila

Watch: GMT/Explorer/Sptfr
I know now who he reminded me of:

Rodney Dangerfield from Caddyshack

Closed Thread