The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 21 June 2019, 02:06 PM   #91
s_haverford
"TRF" Member

Watch: BLRO,OP-36 White
Quote:
Originally Posted by swils8610 View Post
I beg to differ. Rolex does not sell watches, they manufacture watches. They are a manufacturing company. The price Rolexes are sold to AD’s for stays the same. The greys are paying more than MSRP to get them. AD’s are doing great with it. No negotiating. Many are you must buy $2k of other jewelry or a PM Rolex. We the people on TRF don’t like it...we are a tiny sliver of what Rolex sells. It’s utopia for Rolex and AD’s...the greys are along for the ride. It’s similar to LV or Hermès.

If I were an AD I’d be thrilled about the way Rolex is now. All at MSRP. You may have to buy other jewelry or another Rolex to get a SS model. Empty cases create urgency. People not in the “know” like us will buy undesirable watches just to have one. AD’s aren’t getting less watches...they are saving them for VIP’s and big spenders. They don’t hit the case. Rolex is brilliant at what they do...and greys aren’t getting supply at MSRP, they are paying more to get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agreed
s_haverford is offline   Reply With Quote