The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 19 December 2014, 05:42 AM   #1
dukie748
"TRF" Member

Anyone purchased from East Time LLC in NY?

Searched the forum but came up blank.
dukie748 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19 December 2014, 05:46 AM   #2
Face4
Banned

Watch: and learn
To answer your question: No.

But I've googled them and found out that East Time LLC doesn't have their own website or store. And they are Trusted Seller since 2014 on chrono24.

I try to stay away from sellers who don't have a store/website. And the fact that they are just since this year trusted on Chrono24 doesn't help either.

http://www.chrono24.com/en/search/in...Name=hpalmer34

Obviously, it is your own choice. But when I spend thousands on a watch, I want to be 1000000% sure I get a fully authentic piece.

Good luck on your search!
Face4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 December 2014, 06:07 AM   #3
dukie748
"TRF" Member

I agree, hence my question.
dukie748 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26 April 2019, 06:43 AM   #4
C_tells_time
"TRF" Member

I purchased a new Breitling Navitimer B01 on Chrono24, and the seller was East Time LLC. Their communication was very inconsistent and lacked much in answering my questions. The watch was shipped quickly and arrived in brand-new condition with all boxes and papers. That’s where the positivity ends with this. It turned out that the Breitling warranty had not been registered in my name and was still showing as belonging to East Time LLC. I tried to contact them through the Crono24 app; no response. I looked for any contact information for them; there is none (anywhere at all). I then contacted Chrono24 to have them reach East Time LLC to fix the problem. I’ve had 6 calls with Chrono24 and they have accomplished nothing at all, and there is no indication that it will be resolved or that they really care to do so. East Time LLC is not legitimate. They offer watches at very attractive prices, but don’t be fooled (as I was) into believing Chrono24 when they say that East Time LLC is an “authorized dealer.” It’s a fraud, and Chrono24 has a lot of explaining to do. After they botched the deposit for my recent sale of my Omega PO, a terrifying experience as their own third party contractor mistakenly replaced my banking account number with something else. My money was in flux for almost two weeks, which was sickening because they didn’t know where it was. In all, I’m incredibly disappointed with both parties here. Sorry for the soapbox take, but I have to at least warn others who are considering exchanging many thousands of dollars with these people.
C_tells_time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2019, 03:38 AM   #5
x0mhans
"TRF" Member

Ive purchased a Breitling Navi B01 as well

I too purchased a Breitling Navi B01 from East Time LLC on Chrono24. I was nervous about the purchase as well, but I received a brand new watch no issues and was satisfied. When you buy from them you are receiving their warranty not the Manufacturers. For the savings it was worth it to me and they still sent me all the paperwork and the Original Warrany card (even if it isnt active)
Part 1**I am in the process of having my watch repaired and East Time does actually honor their warranty. my chrono function locked up, I contacted East Time, and they sent me a return label. I shipped my watch in, and they sent it off to Breitling for repair. When I got the watch back I recieved an invoice from Breitling along with a nice travel case with the watch. It took a little over a month.
Part 2**The watch locked up again and I contacted East Time again. They sent me a lable the next day and I sent the watch back to them. It has been about 2 months now, so I am guessing that Breitling is completing a larger repair. I touch base with East Time LLC and they get back to me promptly.

**Bottom line, They send you the watch you wanted for the price you wanted. They do honor their warranty and send the watch back to the manufacturer for repair at least in this case. (I have had $0 shipping cost or repair cost) While the watch is having some problems, I dont blame East Time.

**This is the first watch that I have ever had issues with, but I am happy with East Time LLC. Any time you go Gray Market there is some risk, but East Time has been as good as can be expected for Gray Market. I will definitely buy from them again if they have the watch I am looking for. I am a satisfied customer.
x0mhans is offline   Reply With Quote