The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 4 April 2022, 01:50 PM   #1
surrounded21
"TRF" Member

Beware seller theswerve0

The seller will intermittently list many watches (often Rolex) with one of the photos in the listing telling the buyer to email him to arrange purchase using a buy it now price typed up in the item description. Here is one of the seller's eBay listings: 203893760403

I emailed the seller once regarding a Starbucks he had listed and he replied saying he would list the piece as a "buy it now" so that I could purchase through eBay.

He then emails me a link that leads to what appears to be eBay, but it is a site made to look like eBay where you can purchase and enter payment info, etc. It really looked like the real deal - you could click on links, etc, look at messages, etc. Of course, if you started clicking around it was apparent that it was a dummy site since I wasn't logged in as my usual self on this site and the "login" button worked but you didn't have to put any credentials in to be logged in. All the while I went back to the app and tried to put the listing number in and nothing came back...

Really devious I must say.
surrounded21 is offline   Reply With Quote