The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 5 December 2022, 01:42 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 Pledge Member

FSOT: Omega Speedmaster Professional Yellow, ref 3572.50

For sale or trade is my vintage Omega Speedmaster “Professional Yellow”, reference 3572.50. According to the Moonwatch Only book, this model was in production from 1995 to 1997, and in 1996 the PIC code changed from 3592.50 to 3572.50. The yellow plated cal 863 movement contains 18 jewels, winds smooth and the chronograph hands reset properly. According to my timegrapher, the movement has excellent amplitude at around 285, and is running a bit fast at +19 sec/day. The tritium dial and hands have acquired a very nice patina and appear to be original to the watch. The sweep second hand is just slightly to the left of dead center; an easy fix to line it up, but I’d rather not have anyone touch the hands. The pushers and crown were recently changed, and the originals will accompany the watch. The bracelet clasp code is 1498/840 and I believe correct for this era. It comes with the original Omega two box set, warranty card, service booklet and archive extract. I’d rate the overall condition as EXC due to a few tiny dings on the bezel and one seen on the 9:00 side of the case. I have no knowledge of service history or if it’s ever been polished, but the finish appears factory to my eyes. Of course, I can provide more photos if needed or answer any questions you might have.

It’s now priced at just $5195 via wire and includes next day shipping to your US address. International possible at extra cost. I may consider trades for modern Omega watches, but a straight sale is always preferred. Please email me at azcodman@yahoo.com if genuinely interested as I rarely respond to PM’s. I’ll always entertain reasonable offers but won’t respond to low ball or best price emails. And if you make an offer and I accept it, do the right thing and follow through. Thanks/Keith
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote