The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 22 August 2018, 02:37 AM   #1
tzwick
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613 Sub
FS: Rolex Explorer II 16570 W Serial (1995) Box, Hang Tags, Manuals

Rolex Explorer II 16570 W Serial (1995) Box, Hang Tags, Manuals

Up for sale is my Rolex Explorer II 16570 with the very sought after polar dial. In overall great shape for a W serial Rolex. Bracelet has some stretch, nothing out of ordinary for age. Bezel and casing is very clean, with very small signs of wear. Clasp shows some wear from the usual desk diving. The connecting link to clasp was reinforced by previous owner and was done a tad sloppy, but can easily be polished down or removed for less than $100. This can be seen in the photos. Included in sale is the new style Rolex box, hang tags, Explorer and Oyster manuals, receipt of authenticity from El Paso Jewelry Exchange & Loan, and polishing receipt.

I have plenty of references, so if that is an issue please feel free to reach out. I am also happy to answer any questions you may have on the timepiece or take any photos you may want. Rolex needs no introduction when it comes to it’s quality and craftsmanship. The Explorer truly deserves a spot in any collection.

Manufacturer: Rolex
Model: Explorer II 16570
Size: 40mm
Movement: Automatic
Bracelet/Strap: Bracelet shows little stretch, but perfectly normal for a watch of this age.
Case: Good condition.
Crystal: Very clean.

Includes:
Rolex Explorer II 16570
New Style Rolex Box
Explorer and Oyster Manuals
Hang Tags
Receipts
Extra Links

Price:
Priced at $5,100 shipped overnight insured. Will accept a face to face cash deal in the South Florida area. Will ship the day of or day after payment is received. Only selling to buyers located in the US and verified PayPal accounts!

Thanks for reading!

Contact Information
You can contact me by email (zwicktyler@gmail.com), or by text at (954) 552-0678.
tzwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 August 2018, 11:52 PM   #2
tzwick
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613 Sub
sold
tzwick is offline   Reply With Quote