The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 16 February 2019, 09:42 PM   #31
BoozeBaron
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Yachtmaster
For those above that PM’d ppl with AD’s offering layaways. Please contact me too, if you have something to offfer. Just saw the 50th anniversary SeaDweller and dumped my search for a 2-tone GMT II that are back ordered forever (Plus I hate the jubilee bracelet) this is the perfect Sub! On steroid IMHO Hefty case, 43mm, plus the cyclops window now over the date. New engine I hear as well. - and of course one redline saying SeaDweller which the COMEX ones from the 60’s are now worth a mint!!! So wish to jump in now but don’t need it straight away. We’re buying a new house so even a 0% Jewelers CC over 12months I don’t want on my credit. Just broke 800 January 1st and adding a new card to my 21 already and the HP and 100% usage is not wise. Just rather pay cash a few months then toss it on a 0% CC I have with 24 months 0%APR after we close on the house works better for me. Thanks!
BoozeBaron is offline   Reply With Quote