The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 4 December 2019, 10:05 AM   #1
Michael1972
"TRF" Member

Watch: P16610
JBJorlando great to deal with on my first Rolex!

I just purchased my first Rolex (16610) from John at JB Jewelers in Orlando, known here as JBJorlando. I found the watch here on the forum and made contact with him via messenger. He replied within minutes and provided me with the additional pictures I was requesting. I had many questions for him as a new Rolex buyer and he was very patient with me throughout. His watch was priced at what I consider to be very fair.
I asked about possibly having the crystal replaced due to a very tiny chip in it and he did the research to get a price for me. In the end I decided to just leave it and I actually feel that was the right choice. John did advise me that if it were him he would not do it. Good advice on his part, as I can barley see the chip and it does not bother me enough to spend the money on it at this time.
During our many text messages we found another common interest and shared some information about another hobby. Somehow it came up that we both served in the military (John a Marine and I was in the Army) and we swapped some good stories!
The watch arrived today as promised next day FedEx and it was exactly as described. John also threw in an extra that was not part of the ad. I would buy another watch from JBJorlando with confidence. He is a good and honest seller in my opinion.
Michael
Michael1972 is offline   Reply With Quote