The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 26 April 2023, 05:55 AM   #1
shedlock2000
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16753; Bellini Dia
Omega Mesh Dimension Request, please!

Hi All,

I am thinking of picking up the Omega SS mesh for my 2234.50. I currently have it on a Heimdallr mesh, which is neither very comfortable nor very well made -- but I just wanted to check out the look and feel.

The Heimdallr mesh fit is just a bit too big (or too small) because of the hole locations on the mesh and I was wondering if someone with the NTTD or the 60th would please measure the length of the mesh from endlink to endlink for me with the clasp fastened at the shortest hole? That way I could compare the length to the Heimdallr to determine whether or not the Omega SS mesh would suffer the same problem in terms of fit.

I have reached out to a number of Omega boutiques in the Canada, but no-one has one, so they can’t measure for me and Omega's 95mm dimension is unhelpful as it does not take into consideration the hole location and clasp length.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS Submariner no date 1992 (sold); SS GMT II 2007 (sold); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (sold); SS Sub C 2011 (sold); BB GMT 1971 (sold); Omega 50th GMT
shedlock2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 April 2023, 07:38 AM   #2
RW16610
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 116710LN
I hope you're able to gather the details you need, Steve. A few members here have both the No Time to Die watch and the 60th Anniversary model, which pays tribute to the design that started in the 90s (wave dial) and I'm pretty sure made of Steel.

Best of luck to you with regards to determining this.
RW16610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 April 2023, 02:54 PM   #3
shedlock2000
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16753; Bellini Dia
Omega Mesh Dimension Request, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW16610 View Post
…and the 60th Anniversary model, which pays tribute to the design that started in the 90s (wave dial)
Thanks, Rommel! It’s this very bracelet I’m hoping to procure! I hope someone on here would be happy to measure it for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS Submariner no date 1992 (sold); SS GMT II 2007 (sold); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (sold); SS Sub C 2011 (sold); BB GMT 1971 (sold); Omega 50th GMT
shedlock2000 is offline   Reply With Quote